- Up to 15,000 ft tandem skydive
- 60 seconds free fall at speeds over 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of Hunter Valley region, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and NSW's beaches and coastline
- $35 APF Levy included
- Professional instruction & safety briefing
- Jump certificate of your skydive
- You can buy video/photo packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $129 / Photos + Videos $179 / Dedicated $269 / Ultimate $369
WHAT TO EXPECT
No experience is necessary for you to feel the thrill of tandem skydiving. Our team of highly professional and experienced instructors will guide you through everything you need to know before you jump. Experience the ultimate thrill of freefalling at over 220 km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, and then float under a canopy for 5-7 minutes soaking up NSW best views before landing at the ONLY heritage-listed dropzone.
Skydive Australia is the largest and most professional skydive company in Australia and was the first company to develop the tandem skydive. Skydive Australia offers thrill-seeking tourists from around the world the perfect excuse to jump out of a plane over 5 of the most breathtaking and unique locations in Australia. It has more than 30 years experience and is regarded as a pioneer in the industry. It now conducts over 100,000 tandem skydives each year. With a 100% commitment to safety.
Our professional and highly experienced instructors are trained to international standards and equipped with the latest parachute technology and back up automatic deployment computers. Between them they have completed over 2,000,000 skydives. At Skydive Australia we pride ourselves in delivering quality and service for our Jump the Beach and Skydive Australia products. We have a great team spirit, we love what we do and we are passionate about making sure our customers have the very best experience on each and every skydive.