- 1 hr 30 min guided tour of Sydney's most haunted locations
WHAT TO EXPECT
Venture back to historic Sydney, specifically The Rocks district. There was a time when prisoners were the law and public executions were commonplace. The Rocks Push, a larrikin gang, ruled the streets, waging war against other gangs, and luring drunken sailors into dark alleys to be robbed.
Discover slums overrun with mass burial pits, sly grog haunts, and opium dens. Hear about ghosts searching for their loved ones and revenge on those who crossed them. You'll even have access to a secret haunted site that's not open to the public.
This 90-minute journey through history will send chills running up and down your spine. The 2-kilometre route takes you over uneven paths and up staircases in search of spirits that linger between here and the afterworld.
Your guide will delight you with details of famous haunting and mysterious paranormal happenings. Discover all about the spooky and sinister underbelly of one of Australia's most iconic cities.
Where we visit:
- The Rocks
Haunted Sydney Ghost Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
2 Adults + 2 Children (Age 8 to 16):
- For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all guests, venues and staff, latecomers will not be admitted
- In order to ensure your safety, flat, comfortable, closed shoes and weather relevant clothing must be worn or admission may be refused
- In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests, any guest under the influence of alcohol or other substances may be refused admission without a refund
- The tour visits historic locations that may include stairs, dark alleyways, public roads and other hazards. The Operator's staff ensure all care is taken for your safety during the tour, however, by purchasing a tour you agree that you voluntarily assume the risk of injury, accident, death, loss, cost or damage to your person or property and you release the venue, the Operator, and booking agents from any and all liability resulting from the negligence of the venue and its owners, officers, employees or agents
- You certify that you are in good physical health and able to undertake and engage in the range of tour activities in which you choose to participate
- The minimum age is 8 years. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Unaccompanied children will not be permitted on tours
- No refunds are permitted
- Change of date permitted with a minimum of 48 hours notice before your scheduled experience for a fee of $5 per order, and a new date must be chosen at the time of reschedule
Read full supplier's terms & conditions