- 45-minute jetboat ride through Sydney Harbour
- Surround-sound music system
- Full-length ponchos and life jackets
- Complimentary storage lockers
Extreme Adrenaline Rush Ride in Circular QuaySpin and splash your way through Sydney Harbour on a heart-pumping jet boat
- Photos and ride footage (additional fees apply)
Why do we love this
We love the rush of being on one of Sydney's fastest and most wild jet boats - All while soaking up the beautiful scenery.
What to Expect
This wet and wild ride provides an up-close and extreme look at Sydney Harbour's North and South Heads, where you will encounter the ocean swells at full throttle!
This adrenaline-pumping boat ride guarantees more spins, more slides and more fun than you've ever had in Sydney's picturesque wharf.
Plus, Thunder Jet Boat's brand-new video capturing technology allows you to share your priceless reactions instantly to all your friends and family (additional fees apply).
Tours last approximately 45 minutes and depart Circular Quay daily at 12:30pm. Prices begin at $49 (for a child), $79 (for an adult) or $220 for a family (2 adults + 2 children).
Frequently Asked Questions
Passengers may get wet, and are strongly advised not to carry any valuables whilst travelling with Thunder Jet. Complimentary ponchos will be provided.
Absolutely! These particular Jet Boats are designed and built in Australia with safety as the number one priority. The Thunder Jet Boats and the staff have over 15 years of experience operating marine businesses on Sydney Harbour. The company has a 100% Safety Record and all riders are equipped with a life jacket before boarding.
Not necessarily, the only restrictions are that all children must be over 120cm, but we do suggest a minimum of 5 years. All passengers should be able to reach the handrails and hold on firmly. Passengers aged under 18 years must have an adult sign on their behalf.
- Passengers must be at the wharf 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Passengers aged under 18 years must have an adult sign on their behalf.
- Passengers who are pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions and/or any other pre-existing medical conditions or injuries must not ride with Thunder Jet.
- All Thunder Jet passengers must meet the minimum height requirement of 120cm.
- Cancellations requested within 2 days prior to booking date are subject to approval and may be transferable if approved.
- Cancellations must be made by phone to (02) 9566 1066 and followed by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely