- Guided tour with local lifesaver & surf instructor.
- Exclusive inside tour of Australia’s oldest Surf Lifesaving Club
- A photo opportunity with Bondi Lifesavers & Surfing Instructors
- A guided walk on the Bondi coastal headland
- Complementary tea, coffee or soft drink.
- Not wheelchair accessible
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover Sydney's most famous coastal headland walk. With a local Bondi guide, you'll discover all the hidden gems. Discover why Bondi Beach is such an important part of Sydney’s beach and coastal lifestyle, and explore the home of surf lifesaving and the famous 'Bondi Lifesaver'.
This is a fun, interactive and informative walking tour that allows you to spend time with a real Bondi lifesaver. You'll learn about the colourful history of Bondi and how surf lifesaving began.
Begin with an exclusive tour inside Australia’s oldest surf lifesaving clubs and have your photo taken with a lifesaver on Bondi’s golden sand. Enjoy a guided walk along Bondi’s famous coastal headland and discover aboriginal rock carvings.
Spot marine life and get local tips on the best funky beach bars and urban style shops to visit! There's no shortage of great views on this walk either, you'll see all Bondi's spectacular sights.
This is a 1.5 hour tour departing Monday - Friday at 10.30 am.