- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Complimentary transfers from accommodation
- Enjoy a small, personalized tour environment
- Enjoy a stopover at Palm Cove
- Option to upgrade to Gold Class Package or Diamond View
- Flexible departure times
- Ticket aboard the Kuranda Scenic Train
- Access to the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
For the ultimate Far North Queensland experience, jump aboard this Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail adventure!
Operated by a local family-run tourism company, this award-winning day out is a quintessential Queensland experience that is perfect for all ages; with two tour options available for guests!
Want to make the most out of your day? Upgrade to a Gold Class or Diamond View experience!
Tour 1: 8:30am Departure
Following complimentary pickup from your accommodation anywhere in Port Douglas, the tour's first stop for the day is Freshwater Station.
From here, jump aboard a train to travel along the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway. Journey through the rainforest enjoying breathtaking scenery, waterfalls and tunnels.
Upon arrival in Kuranda, your dedicated guide will show you around this iconic 'village in the rainforest' - famous for its colourful arts and crafts markets! You'll spend approximately two hours here exploring before heading to the multi-award winning Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
Set high above World Heritage-listed rainforest, this experience will allow you to take in some of the most spectacular views on earth.
Next, head up the coast to stunning Palm Cove. Wander along palm-fringed esplanade before stopping for a some refreshements. Although not included in the tour price, this is the perfect place to stop for a milkshake, soft drink, coffee or cake, or, take a stroll amongst the shops and galleries and wander the picturesque beach.
You'll then return to Port Douglas for 4:30pm.
Tour 2: 11am Departure
One of the perks with leaving at 11am is avoiding the crowds! Enjoy a relaxing morning before being picked up from your Port Douglas accommodation and setting off for the multi-award winning Skyrail Rainforest Cableway!
Enjoy this World Heritage-listed rainforest experience and take in some of the most spectacular views on earth.
On arrival in Kuranda, spend some time exploring this 'village in the rainforest'. You'll have approximately two hours to discover this quirky place famous for its colourful arts and crafts markets.
Next up, it's time for a trip on one of the most spectacular rail journeys in Australia - the Kuranda Scenic Train. Head to Freshwater Station before making your way up the coast to the stunning Palm Cove.
Here, enjoy a wander along the palm-fringed esplanade before sitting down to a sunset cocktail or beer overlooking the beach (not included in ticket price). Later, take a stroll amongst the shops and galleries before returning to your Port Douglas accomodation around dusk.
Gold Class Upgrade Info
For these tours, there's the option to upgrade your experience aboard the Kuranda Scenic Train to a Gold Class package.
- A dedicated host service
- Individual seating in lounge-style chairs
- Ambient, historical decor including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior
- Kuranda Scenic Railway gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen and postcard
- Souvenir trip guide
- Optional exclusive tour of the heritage-listed Signal Cabin at Kuranda station
- Queensland and local tablelands produce such as Gallo Dairyland Cheese, Skybury Coffee, Wondaree Macadamias, Mango to Go ( a100% pure mango treat), freshly baked muffins with local fruit, Sirromet wines and Great Northern Brewing Company Super Crisp Lager
Diamond View Upgrade Info
Available on the Skyrail, the Diamond View upgrade provides a unique perspective of the rainforest canopy with a glass floor gondola.
Kuranda Scenic Train and Skyrail Tour - Departing Port Douglas and Northern Beaches
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Adult (2021) (w/ GC + DV Available) 08.30AM:
Child (2021) (w/ GC + DV Available) 08:30AM:
Family (2021 PP) (w/ GC + DV Available) 08:30AM:
For tickets, what's the age range for children?
Children are considered anyone aged between 4 and 14 years.
Infants (children aged under 4 years) are free.
How does the family package work?
The Family Package is a discount that applies to groups of 4.
The Family Price is charged at $125 per person, so $500 for the group.
This does not include the optional addition of the Gold Class or Diamond View packages.
How much is it to add the optional Gold Class or Diamond View package to my booking?
Please contact one of our friendly Customer Support team who will provide you with a quote.
- The operator reserves the right to a cancel a tour with a full refund if minimum numbers have not been reached.
- Family tickets are for 2 x Adults and 2 x Children and are priced at $125 per person
- Due to COVID-19, season changes and weather conditions some stops may be subject to change at the last minute without notice
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for a full refund due to any COVID related illness or border closures.
- For any bookings cancelled within 24 hours, a refund will only be considered on receipt of a medical certificate.
Buy as a Gift
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely