- Use coupon code SKYDIVE5P and get 5% OFF this price.
- Skydive York from 14,000 ft at speeds over 220 km per hour
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall
- Scenic flightpectacular views of valley vistas below of lush green pastures, seasonal bright yellow canola crops, and rolling red plains as far as the eye can see.
- FREE pick up from Perth
- Personalised training and safety instructions
- Certificate of your skydive
- You can buy video / photo packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $119 / Video Only $149 / Photos + Videos $179
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our friendly crew will give you the experience of a lifetime as you freefall over York and the Avon Valley. Conquer your fears, push your boundaries and step outside your comfort zone - once you’ve taken the plunge you'll feel like you can achieve anything!
About Skydive Australia
Skydive Australia is the largest and most professional skydive company in Australia and was the first company to develop the tandem skydive. Skydive Australia offers thrill-seeking tourists from around the world the perfect excuse to jump out of a plane over 5 of the most breathtaking and unique locations in Australia. It has more than 30 years experience and is regarded as a pioneer in the industry. It now conducts over 100,000 tandem skydives each year. With a 100% commitment to safety.
Our professional and highly experienced instructors are trained to international standards and equipped with the latest parachute technology and back up automatic deployment computers. Between them they have completed over 2,000,000 skydives. At Skydive Australia we pride ourselves in delivering quality and service for our Jump the Beach and Skydive Australia products. We have a great team spirit, we love what we do and we are passionate about making sure our customers have the very best experience on each and every skydive.
APF & Admin Levy
Skydiving anywhere in Australia requires you to become a member of the Australian Parachute Federation. Prior to the day of your skydive please record your details by clicking on the link below. If you have not already made payment, your membership and APF & admin levy of $35 will be processed on the day of your skydive.
For more information about the APF & Admin Levy click here.
After you have completed the booking with us, you will receive a voucher and invoice as a proof of your booking and payment. Skydive Australia reservation team will send you a schedule and reconfirm your booking. You can also call them to reconfirm your booking or ask them any questions you may have regarding pickup time and location. Please mention your pickup location in a message box on the payments page.
How to get there?
Our check-in office is situated at York Airport, 3453 Spencers Brook Rd, York, WA, 6302, our landing area is also situated at this location.
Free transfert from Perth available Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday ($30pp for spectators)
Customer needs to be at the below pickup location at specified time.
7:30 am - Perth Tourist Coach Stand (Wellington St, between the Bus Station and the Train Station)
- York Airport is approximatley 90 mins from Perth
- Head East on the Great Eastern Hwy through Midland, up the hill passed Mundaring and Sawyers Valley.
- When you reach the Lakes roadhouse (BP service station) turn Right. Head along the Great Southern Hwy now until you reach York.
- Once you have gone over the train tracks turn Left onto the main street of York this is Avon Terrace.
- Continue along this road as it becomes Spencers Brook Rd. Our Drop zone is located about 10 mins out of the town centre on the right.
- If you go past Burgess Siding Rd you have gone too far.
- The TransWA Road Coach will take you to the town coach stop in York from the East Perth Terminal.
- To reach the East Perth Terminal, take the Midland train line from Perth CBD. Exit at East Perth station, which is adjacent to the terminal.