- Use coupon code SKYDIVE5P and get 5% OFF this price.
- 14,000 ft skydive Up to 60 seconds of free fall
- Spectacular views of valley vistas below of lush green pastures, seasonal bright yellow canola crops, and rolling red plains as far as the eye can see.
- Certificate of your skydive Personalized training and instructions Scenic flight and spectacular views
- You can buy video / photos packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $119 / Video Only $149 / Photos + Videos $179
- $35 APF Levy to be paid directly at the drop zone
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our friendly crew will give you the experience of a lifetime as you freefall over York and the Avon Valley. Beat your fears, push your boundaries and step outside your comfort zone; once you’ve taken the plunge you'll feel like you can achieve anything!
About Skydive Australia
Our team will take you to the edge!! Spectacular views of Sydney Central Coasts lake and the coastline. Australia's best views with Australia's best skydive team. Imagine adrenalin rush when free-falling up to 60 seconds, exceeding the speed of 220km/ph. Your instructor will pull the cord and you will enjoy the stunning scenery and spectacular views followed by the smooth landing at the only heritage listed drop zone. Pioneer Dairy. Once you have thanked your instructor and kissed the ground, it's time to pick up your belongings and DVD and Photos! We'll drop you back off at your pickup location (free of charge) to finish off your awesome Total Skydive Experience !!!
Skydive Australia is the largest and most professional skydive company in Australia and was the first company to develop the tandem skydive. Skydive Australia offers thrill-seeking tourists from around the world the perfect excuse to jump out of a plane over 5 of the most breathtaking and unique locations in Australia. It has more than 30 years experience and is regarded as a pioneer in the industry. It now conducts over 100,000 tandem skydives each year. We boast 100% commitment to Safety.
APF & Levy
Skydiving anywhere in Australia requires you to become a member of the Australian Parachute Federation. Prior to the day of your skydive please record your details by clicking on the link below. If you have not already made payment, your membership and APF& admin levy of $35 will be processed on the day of your skydive.
How to get there?
Our check-in office is situated at York Airport, 3453 Spencers Brook Rd, York, WA, 6302, our landing area is also situated at this location.
Free transfert from Perth available Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday ($30pp for spectators)
Customer needs to be at the below pickup location at specified time.
7:30 am - Perth Tourist Coach Stand (Wellington St, between the Bus Station and the Train Station)
- York Airport is approximatley 90 mins from Perth
- Head East on the Great Eastern Hwy through Midland, up the hill passed Mundaring and Sawyers Valley.
- When you reach the Lakes roadhouse (BP service station) turn Right. Head along the Great Southern Hwy now until you reach York.
- Once you have gone over the train tracks turn Left onto the main street of York this is Avon Terrace.
- Continue along this road as it becomes Spencers Brook Rd. Our Drop zone is located about 10 mins out of the town centre on the right.
- If you go past Burgess Siding Rd you have gone too far.
- The TransWA Road Coach will take you to the town coach stop in York from the East Perth Terminal.
- To reach the East Perth Terminal, take the Midland train line from Perth CBD. Exit at East Perth station, which is adjacent to the terminal.