- Use coupon code SKYDIVE5P and get 5% OFF this price.
- 14,000 ft skydive Up to 60 seconds of free fall
- Spectacular views of the beautiful Shoalwater Islands Marine Park including Penguin Island, Cockburn Sound, Garden Island
- Certificate of your skydive Personalized training and instructions Scenic flight and spectacular views
- $35 APF Levy to be paid directly at the drop zone
- You can buy video / photos packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $129 / Photos + Videos $159
WHAT TO EXPECT
Skydive Rockingham for a sensational experience that will have you flying over incredible views of the stunning Western Australian coastline directly over Rockingham beach. Tandem skydiving from up to 14,000 feet is an unbeatable way to see the greater Perth region with 360-degree views from the top. And Skydiving over the beach is always unforgettable!!
About Skydive Australia
A Strong History. Skydive Australia is the largest and most professional skydive company in Australia and was the first company to develop the tandem skydive. Skydive Australia offers thrill-seeking tourists from around the world the perfect excuse to jump out of a plane over 5 of the most breathtaking and unique locations in Australia. It has more than 30 years experience and is regarded as a pioneer in the industry. It now conducts over 100,000 tandem skydives each year. We boast 100% commitment to Safety.
Great Locations. From the beautiful beaches of Byron Bay, and Mission Beach, Saint Kilda, to the Great Barrier Reef near Cairns or the Sydney's North Coast and Brisbane or the amazing Yarra Valley or Great Ocean Road on the East coast, and Rockingham or York on the West coast, Skydive Australia provides the experience of a lifetime at locations to suit all tastes.
Our professional and highly experienced instructors are trained to international standards and equipped with the latest parachute technology and backup automatic deployment computers. Between them they have completed over 2,000,000 skydives.
APF & Levy
Skydiving anywhere in Australia requires you to become a member of the Australian Parachute Federation. Prior to the day of your skydive please record your details by clicking on the link below. If you have not already made payment, your membership and APF& admin levy of $35 will be processed on the day of your skydive.
How to get there?
Our check-in office is situated at 14 Kent Street, Rockingham, our landing area is situated at the Naval Memorial Park, Rockingham.
From Perth CBD the drive is approx 40 mins
- From Perth CBD, head south on the Kwinana Freeway and take the Anketell Road Exit. Continue on Anketell Road.
- Take National Route 1 to Rockingham Beach Road in Rockingham.
- There is ample free parking within the vicinity of our check-in office.
- From Perth CBD, you can catch the bus all the way down to Rockingham beach for your skydiving adventure.
- From William St in the city, you’ll jump on bus route 940 taking you to Rockingham Rd (get off at Access Rd,
- Hamilton Hill Hall – stop 12225), then change onto bus number 920 which will take you to Dixon Rd.
- From here it’s a leisurely 15 minute walk to our drop zone.
- The Mandurah train line will take you to Rockingham from Perth CBD.
- Exit at Rockingham station and walk to Rockingham bus stand 9, and take a short
- 15 minute bus trip to Rockingham beach – 200m from our drop zone.