- Visit the Nambung National Pinnacles Desert, and Yanchep National Park
- Spot koalas along the Koala Boardwalk
- See the picturesque Moore River and go for a swim!
- Sand boarding on the massive sand dunes of Lancelin
- Drive home along the Indian Ocean Drive
- All transportation, drop off at Perth city centre accommodation
- All National Park entry fees
- Lunch (sandwiches and a drink)
- Morning and afternoon tea (biscuits and cake)
- Free photos posted on the Facebook page
WHAT TO EXPECT
Tour Highlights and Itinerary:
Depart Wellington Street Perth outside the Perth Train Station 8.30am (near William St on the footpath)
Stroll along the Koala Boardwalk at Yanchep National Park and go spotting for koalas
Visit the picturesque Moore River at the gorgeous little coastal town of Guilderton. Go swimming or stroll along its beautiful banks
Go sand boarding in the massive sand dunes of Lancelin and have lunch (included in price) down at the beach
Drive right through the Pinnacles Desert and be amazed at seeing these great rock formations up close and personal, time to get out of the bus for a walk through and photo opportunities.
Drive home along the Indian Ocean Drive
Tour Departure Info:
Tour departs every Thursday and Saturday at 8:30am from Wellington Street Perth outside the Perth Train Station 8.30am (near William St on the footpath).
Drop-off at Perth city centre accommodation, Tourist Coach Stand, or Perth Train Station at approximately 7.30pm.
What to Bring:
- Sunglasses or goggles for sand boarding
- Comfortable walking shoes