- 1.5-hour surf lesson
- Extra 1 hour surfboard and wetsuit hire
- All equipment including surfboards suited to your abilities
- Quality Rip Curl, Billabong and Quiksilver wetsuits
- Safe and secure storage for your valuables
- Public change rooms (male and female)
- Expert advice from our surf coaches
Surfing Course & Surfboard Hire
Hit the waves and learn to surf, then follow up your lesson with 1 hour of free surfboard and wetsuit hire!
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
You can't come to Australia and not learn to surf! And the beautiful, sandy beaches of Perth, Western Australia is the ideal place to do it.
This ultimate surf lesson is perfect for beginners and intermediates and anyone who's keen to learn to surf while in Australia. If you are ready to take your surfing to the next level, this is the trip for you. All equipment is provided and all you need to bring is your bathers or boardshorts and a smiling face.
During this lesson, you will enjoy a fun and social setting with plenty of smiles and laughter throughout. You'll be treated to a 1.5-hour surf lesson, taught by an expert surf instructor. All the surf instructors you will work with are fully qualified with Senior First Aid, Surf Rescue Certificates and Level 1 Surfing accreditation.
During your lesson, you'll cover surfing technique, wave selection and surf etiquette. Throughout the lesson, you'll learn moves to boost your confidence and give you the skills to surf better than you ever imagined!
Then, after the lesson, enjoy an additional 1 hour of surfboard and wetsuit hire. That's a total of 2.5 hours of surfing, which is sure to increase your confidence on the board.
Duration: Each Surf Lesson - 1.5 hours: Each Surfboard Hire - 1 hour.
Surfing Course & Surfboard Hire
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
What should I bring?
You will be provided all the equipment you need for the surfing lesson, so all you need are your bathers, the indemnity waiver form (sent to your email when booking), a towel, a water bottle and a positive attitude.
Where do we meet?
Winter Lessons are held at Leighton Beach, Fremantle. You will be sent a location map when booking.
Summer Lessons: Meet on the grass next to the Go Surf van which is situated at the end of Brighton Road, Scarborough. If you type ‘Go Surf Perth’ into google maps, you will see exactly where we meet for the lessons.
Is there a space to store my valuables?
Yes, you can leave all your valuables in the Go Surf van which is locked and secured for the duration of the lesson.
I am a little nervous in the water, is this tour suitable for me?
If you are a little apprehensive about the surfing experience we would highly recommend a private surfing lesson. During the private surf lessons, one of the Go Surf coaching staff will be assisting you every step of the way. The lesson will be run at your pace.
Can I use my own surfboard and wetsuit during the lessons?
Yes you can most definitely use your own wetsuit. There will be a wide range of full-length wetsuits supplied by Volte Wetsuits which you are welcome to use also. Feel free to bring your own surfboard along, however, if the coaching staff deem the conditions unsafe for the particular surfboard, they will encourage you to use one of their soft surfboards.
- Surfboard Hire must be taken directly after each lesson.
- Clients will obtain a refund, the option to re-schedule or credit when: the client notifies the ASI Accredited school 24 hours prior to the time of the activity or the Instructor cancels the activity due to unsuitable or dangerous conditions.
- No refund will be offered if it rains. If water and weathers conditions become unsafe during the activity, the instructor may modify the activity and undertake activities on the shore rather than in the water, or the activity may be rescheduled for another time.
- No refund is offered if the client refuses to comply with the ASI Accredited School policy and the Instructor determines the client cannot participate in the activity.
- If the client advises the Instructor of a medical condition such that the Instructor decides, that it would be unsafe for the client to participate in the activity, a full refund will be offered.
- If the Instructor becomes aware of a clients medical condition after the lesson has commenced, such that the Instructor determines it is unsafe for the client to continue in the activity, no refund will be offered.
- Clients must arrive at least 10 minutes before the lesson start time. If the client arrives late (after the lesson start time) to the lesson, no refund will be offered.