- 2 hr sunset cruise through Mooloolaba canals
- Individual grazing box
- A glass of sparkling wine or beer upon arrival
- Licenced bar with local craft beer, spirits, wine and cocktails
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sit back and unwind as you explore the Mooloolaba canals listening to the sweet sounds of acoustic artists on this 2 hr sunset cruise.
There's an ever-changing line up of incredible musicians, so each week is a different experience. You'll have an unforgettable time as you soak up the last few hours of sunshine, sip on a cold beverage and enjoy the chilled vibes.
As you cruise and relax, you'll also indulge in some delicious canapes with individual grazing platters for each guest. You'll also get complimentary craft beer or a glass of sparkling to enjoy while watching the sun set into the evening in this beautiful part of the Sunshine Coast. Plus, there's an onboard bar if you wish to purchase additional drinks.
The cruise takes places onboard the beautifully restored 100-year-old traditional timber sailing vessel, Spray of the Coral Coast. It launched in 1925 after being built to the same plan as the Spray, the boat used by Joshua Slocum to become the first person to circumnavigate the globe. She is now thought to be the oldest Spray sailing in Australia and possibly the world. Above deck, there is plenty of space for up to 35 guests, while the partially enclosed cockpit has comfortable seating for up to ten guests.
Where we visit:
- Mooloolaba river and canals
Mooloolaba Sunset Cruise with Live Music
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
2 Adults + 2 Children:
Is there a bathroom on board?
Yes, we have a newly renovated and comfortable bathroom on board.
Are your tours accessible for everyone?
We do our best to ensure all passengers are able to board our vessel, however, the deck space does have various obstacles and ropes. We do have seating under shade, however, the vessel itself is not wheelchair accessible. We do our best to accommodate all accessibility needs and can cater to people with limited mobility. Please note, there are 3 steep steps down a ladder to access the bathroom and saloon area.
All ages welcome, but children under 16 must be supervised at all times.
What happens in wet weather?
The safety and well-being of our passengers is at the forefront of our tours, therefore if the weather forecast is heavy rains/winds we will communicate within 24 hours of each tour with passengers around our decision to post-pone, in which case your ticket can be used on any future tours.
Do you have card facilities?
Yes, we have both cash and card facilities on board for payment of drinks and merchandise.
- By booking a service, you agree to the statement: I release, indemnify and render harmless the service Provider its servants and agents, from and against any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused by me or to my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever
- If the tour is cancelled due to weather, the operator will reschedule or alternatively a refund will be permitted. Cancellation will be communicated by the operator via text and email as soon as possible
In the event of participant cancellation, the following conditions apply:
- All refund requests will receive a 20% booking fee.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours of departure will forfeit the full cost of the trip.
- Credit given only if cancellation occurs within 3 days prior to trip.
- Failure to turn up for your trip incurs a 100% cancellation fee. No refund.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions