Spend a full day on the water discovering the untouched islands, rugged coastlines, and spectacular wildlife of Wilsons Promontory National Park
Wilsons Prom Full Day Cruise with lunch Highlights
- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious lunch
- Stop at Refuge Cove to walk and swim
- Cruise around the Prom lighthouse
- Cruise up and under Skull Rock
- Visit Kanowna Island seal colony
- Regular sea bird and dolphin sightings
- Licenced bar to purchase drinks
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend you bring on the day:
- Comfortable clothing, walking shoes, sun hat & sunglasses
- Bathers, wetsuit, towel & snorkelling gear
- Sunscreen & insect repellent (Please note that European wasps and March flies are occasionally encountered in Refuge cove, if you have any allergies to them, please bring medication)
- Wind/rain-proof jacket
- Help us reduce plastic waste by bringing your own Keep Cup and refillable water bottle
- All personal medication required, including motion sickness pills, if prone to motion sickness
Yes, there are drinks available through our licensed bar on board.
On many of our cruises, you may experience some swell and rough sea’s at times as we do cruise in open waters. Our staff will advise all passengers booked if we have any added concerns about sea conditions at least the day prior. We suggest precautions against motion sickness.
Yes, there are unisex and disabled toilets on board.
Children aged 3 years and under are free of charge. Our shorter cruises are perfect for all ages, however, children of all ages must always be under adult supervision.
On our longer cruises, we ask that you are confident that your infant child will okay for the duration of the cruise and take steps to ensure both the infant and their guardian do not get seasick as someone must be able to care for the infant at all times.
Prams & Walkers
There is ample room for prams and walkers onboard and the boarding ramp allows standard sizing though some areas of these vessels are only accessible via stairs. Please note that there is up to up to 15 steps on the jetty before access to the boat.
Yes, on our stop over to Refuge Cove you can go for a swim or snorkel in this stunning bay, if you're planning on doing this don't forget to bring bathers and a towel.
The Supplier endeavours to provide accessibility to this cruise for people with all abilities. With extensive operating experience, The Supplier knows how important it is to offer personal attention to passengers who may require special care.
Currently not all vessels are equipped with wheelchair accessibility and boarding locations at jetty’s do require navigating up to up to 15 steps.
Reviews for Wilsons Prom Full Day Cruise with lunch
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.