- Sunset at the Penguin Parade
- Get up close with koalas
- Lunch included
- Hand-feed Australian wildlife
- Coastal beach walk
- Boardwalk at the Nobbies
- Antartic Journey
- Pannys Chocolate Shop
- Dinner (at own expense)
- Optional Add-on Penguins Plus Reserved Viewing Area Upgrade
- Optional Add-on Guided Ranger Tour Upgrade
- Optional Add-on VIP Skybox Tour Upgrade
If you want to enjoy one of these additional options, please contact provider.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visit a Koala & Animal Wildlife Park to see a wide array of Australian wildlife up close. See the baby koalas and hand feed the kangaroos and wallabies. Enjoy pristine Phillip Island with a coastal walk along Woolamai Beach and watch the surfers tackle the powerful waves. Explore the Nobbies boardwalk and see a colony of seals and penguin burrows. Then we head to the penguin parade in time for sunset. It`s a truly magical and unforgettable experience.
Escape the concrete jungle of Melbourne, as we begin our day at a wildlife park where you will meet some of Australia's furry friends. Hand feed the kangaroos and get up close and friendly with koalas and other native wildlife animals. Stop to enjoy a sit-down café style lunch.
Tour the full length of Phillip Island, known for its natural beauty, sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and unique wildlife experiences. Be amazed by the powerful surf at Woolamai beach and rugged coastline of Cape Woolamai as we enjoy some afternoon tea and biscuits. In the hot summer months, a visit to the beach will help us cool down. Alternatively, in colder weather conditions we include a quick stop to Panny’s Chocolate Factory.
Explore the far Western tip known as the Nobbies, two ancient volcanoes that shaped the end of the island creating a majestic rocky coast, home to a colony of fur seals. Take time-out to immerse yourself in the interactive WWF Antratic Journey, experience this state -of-the-art fun, educational and virtual world of discovery, located beneath the Nobbies Centre. Stroll along the boardwalk checking penguin burrows for life and then watch the ultra-cute penguin parade. Browse through the award-winning Visitor Centre and as the sun fades, witness the world`s smallest penguins emerge from the sea and waddle ashore. It`s a truly magical and unforgettable experience.
- Inner City Melbourne and St Kilda Pick-up and Drop-off
- Small-group tour in air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Experienced Professional Driver/Guide
- Knowledgeable and Entertaining Commentary
- Entry into the Penguin Parade
- Entry into Wildlife Park
- Morning Tea and Snacks
- Picnic style Lunch
- On-board Translation iPods in 10 different Languages
- Free Wifi for the journey home and secure electronic feedback forms
iPod Translation Devices
We provide free personalised language translation devices for our non English-speaking passengers, as all tours are conducted in English. These iPods offer commentary covering all the major highlights of each tour in a clear, concise and informative manner in 10 different languages; Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin). Please request these at time of booking.
- Operates: DAILY
- Duration: 1 Day (14 hours)
- Departure point: Regent Theatre
- Departs: Melbourne 9:30/11:30am (approx.)
- Returns: Melbourne 21:00/23:30pm (approx.)
- Audio Translation Available