- 3-4 hours of bushwalking, sightseeing, bird watching and spotting native animals
- Hike through spectacular tracks such as Mount Oberon Summit, Mount Bishop or Lilly Pilly Rainforest
- Walk along Squeaky Beach
- See Giant Rock and visit Tidal River
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Return transfers from Melbourne
- National park fees
WHAT TO EXPECT
Wilsons Promontory or 'The Prom' as it's known to many people, is one of Victoria's most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located on the southernmost region of mainland Australia, this wildlife heaven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forest, cool climate rainforests and well preserved walking tracks. Lunch is available to purchase at Foster (own expense).
The Prom is home to many marsupials, such as wombats and kangaroos, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a little bit of luck you are able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot, we will explore tracks such as Lilly Pilly Gully and be entertained by the pure white quartz at Squeaky Beach and take in amazing panoramic views offered on the Verekers Outlook track, Mount Oberon or Mount Bishop (easy to medium grade walks).
With small tour groups, there is plenty of time to get out and see a much of 'The Prom' without having to wait for others. You will enjoy the benefits of a personalised and interactive tour guide. This tour includes all park entrance fees, friendly, informative tour guide and transfers to/from Melbourne.
What to bring:
- Appropriate shoes for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle, and hat
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
Tour departs Wednesday's and Friday's 7.15am - 7.30am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.00pm