- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day guided small-group wine tour to explore & taste your way through the Hunter Valley
- Visit 3 boutique local wineries with wine tastings guided by local experts
- Exclusive 'behind the scenes' wine production tour to see & learn the art of winemaking
- Enjoy organic vodka, schnapps, gin & liqueur tastings at the Hunter Distillery
- Indulge in wine & cheese paired tasting & wine & chocolate paired tasting
- Delicious one-course restaurant lunch with a glass of wine, beer or cider
- Experienced & enthusiastic guide providing fun facts & local stories
- Convenient return transfers from pick up points at Sydney, Newcastle OR Hunter Valley - Please arrive 10 mins prior to your pick up
Hunter Valley Signature Wine TourJoin a premium tasting adventure with exclusive signature experiences through the picturesque Hunter wine region.
What to Expect
Can you picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer, and distilled spirits? On this outstanding Hunter Valley wine tour, we keep our groups small, gain access to exclusive experiences, have a great music playlist while we travel, and share insider information about the wineries and wines produced there.
Departing from Sydney, Newcastle and Hunter Valley, join your enthusiastic local guide as they show you the absolute best of Australia’s oldest wine production region. Hunter Valley is brimming with premium wineries, breweries, distilleries, and local produce and you will get the opportunity to try it all!
Visit three amazing boutique wineries where you will get to taste a range of red and white varietals guided by local experts and enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes production tour to learn the art of winemaking. Relax into some local wine and cheese pairings and wine and chocolate paired tastings.
Stop at the Hunter Distillery to sample their range of Organic vodka, schnapps, gin and liqueur served in test tubes. Try the mango, choc mint, or chilli (if you’re brave enough). Indulge in a delicious one-course restaurant lunch using fine local produce and served with a glass of wine, craft beer or cider.
Our relaxed style makes the experience feel like you’re just out for a fun day of wine tasting with your friends.
Where We Visit
Hunter Valley - 3 premium wineries & a distillery
- Hunter Valley Signature Wine Tour | From SydneyDeparts Sydney: 7.15 am near Central Station, 7.30 am near Sydney Town Hall & 7.45 am near Circular Quay. Returns Sydney: Approx. 6.45 pm
FromAUD $219Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Hunter Valley Signature Wine Tour | From Hunter ValleyDeparts Pokolbin, Cessnock, and Lovedale: Between 9.45 am - 10.15 am If your accommodation is not listed, please contact us to enquire Returns Pokolbin, Cessnock, and Lovedale: Approx 4.15 pm - 4.30 pm
FromAUD $219Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Hunter Valley Signature Wine Tour | From Newcastle9.00 am Pick Up – [Newcastle Interchange, Kiss & Ride, Station St, Wickham NSW 2293] 5.00pm Return Time
FromAUD $219Check AvailabilityNext available: 20 Aug 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Included in your public wine tour will be transportation to and from your pick up location (choose from locations in Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley), visit three wineries plus a distillery, lunch, and cheese and chocolate sampling.
If you have dietary requirements that are generally more common ie lactose intolerant, vegetarian, gluten-free, allergic to nuts or shellfish etc, we will advise the restaurant and they will cater to your specific requirements.
If you have requirements that are a little more uncommon, please advise us in advance so we can liaise with the restaurant to confirm your requirements.
We will always try our best to cater for all dietary requirements. No request is too big or too small. If you are unsure, please contact us for further details.
We have partnerships with many of Hunter Valley's finest boutique wineries. Each day can vary with the cellar doors we visit. If you would like to know the exact wineries for your tour, please call us within a week of your departure date.
The approximate time will be between 6.30pm - 7.00pm Please note the time will vary due to traffic conditions and variables out of our control.
We require a minimum of six (6) people to run this tour. If your selected date does not have the required minimum, we will contact you to move your booking to an alternative date of your choosing.
We are not weather dependent for our tours and therefore will always operate. You are mainly indoors in the warmth and comfort of a winery in the cooler months. In the warmer months, you may have the opportunity to have your wine tasting provided outdoors in the fresh air.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to operate
- Date &/or name change permitted up to 24 hours before departure for no fee
- Cancellation 24+ hours before departure = 100% refund
- Cancellation or rebooking notice given less than 24 hours before tour departure = credit given
- Failure to travel = non-refundable
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely