Explore Tasmania's beautiful walking trails and beaches!
Wineglass Bay Beach Hike From Hobart Highlights
- Hike to Wineglass Bay Beach and enjoy one of Australia's most perfect locations!
- Freycinet National Park
- Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Enjoy fresh oysters at Freycinet Marine Farm
- Reward yourself with a tasty ice cream at Kate’s Berry Farm – delicious!
- National Park entrance fee
- Professional guides & interpretative walk
- Small, friendly groups
- Central Hobart Hotel & Backpacker Hostel pick up and drop off
- Airport drop offs on request with prior arrangement
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- Sun hat and sunscreen
- Warm, weatherproof jacket
- Good walking shoes or boots
- Swimmers and a towel, if you are keen to swim
- Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions
- Please note that Tasmanian weather can famously change very quickly so we highly recommend bringing along a few layers even on a summer day!
Children under 8 years are not permitted to travel.
Yes, they offer a central city hotel or backpacker hostel pick up. They have a defined hotel pick up list. If your hotel or accommodation is not listed they'll pick up from the nearest hotel from their listing.
No, they do not supply lunch, snacks, or beverages but stops along the way for you to purchase food to suit your budget and taste.
You will need a level of fitness and mobility to enjoy these walks and to enjoy your day out with us. Your walk will be fully guided by expert Tour Guides on clearly marked and well-graded tracks with an interpretation emphasis on the natural environment and your surroundings.
This tour is scheduled to depart the city at 7.30 am. The first pick up is normally at 7.00 am
Reviews for Wineglass Bay Beach Hike From Hobart
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Amberley House
- Argyle Motor Lodge
- Backpackers Imperial Hotel
- Bay Hotel Apartments
- Best Western Hobart
- Clydesdale Manor
- Crowne Plaza Hobart
- General Meet Point
- Grand Chancellor Hotel Hobart
- Hadley's Orient Hotel
- Hadleys Orient Hotel
- Harrington's 102
- Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel
- Ibis Styles Hobart
- Lenna of Hobart
- Motel 429
- North Hobart Post Office 412 Elizabeth Street
- Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel
- Prince of Wales Hotel
- Quest Trinity House
- RACV/RACT Hobart Apartment Hotel
- Regent Park Apartments
- Rydges Hobart
- Salamanca Inn
- Salamanca Wharf Hotel
- St. Ives Apartments
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre (16-20 Davey Street Hobart)
- Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (16-20 Davey Street Hobart)
- Tassie Backpackers @ Brunswick Hotel
- The Lodge on Elizabeth
- Tower Motel
- Travelodge Hotel Hobart
- Wrest Point