Visit some of the most iconic sites on K'gari (Fraser Island), learn more about Indigenous culture, & enjoy the natural beauty on this exciting 4WD adventure tour including beach cabin accommodation & all meals.
K'gari (Fraser Island) 3-Day 2-Night 4WD Adventure Tour Highlights
- Get up to $50 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 3-day 2-night 4WD adventure to K'gari (Fraser Island), the largest sand island in the world
- Beach cabin accommodation*, shared rooms (up to 6 guests) with ensuites, including all linen & bath towels
- Fully automatic 4WD Toyota Landcruiser vehicles for a follow-the-leader style adventure where you can choose to drive or be driven
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) with fresh, healthy options to suit a range of dietary requirements, plus tea & coffee
- Use of SUP & floaties for exploring Lake McKenzie & Eli Creek
- Sunset boomerang throwing session & didgeridoo demonstration
- A professional, adventurer guide will take you to the most amazing places of K’gari
- Convenient return transfers from both Noosa & Rainbow Beach
- Vehicle, ferry & national park fees
- Please note bookings are on request and may take 72 hours to confirm
* Private Glamping Tents are also available - please ask us for more information
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course! The supplier offers alternative options for those that suffer from wheat, gluten or dairy intolerance and they also cater to vegetarian and vegan requirements easily and at no extra cost.
You need to be prepared for all weather conditions when visiting Fraser Island so it’s always a good idea to bring:
- A small backpack
- Swim wear
- Warm jumper and a raincoat
- 1 litre refillable water bottle
- Insect repellent (Nov-Mar)
- Your camera!
- …and any alcohol or snacks you may want (there are shops on the island, but they are very expensive!)
4WDriving around Fraser Island is heaps of fun and the highlight of the trip for many. There is no need to stress about navigating the beach or knowing all of the 4WD techniques - all you have to do is follow your guides wheel tracks and simple instructions. All vehicles on this tour are automatic and have constant 4WD, so you can relax and take in the scenery.
You are eligible to drive if you are over 21 years of age, you passed your drivers license more than 12 months ago, and you have a full, clean license.
You will need to show your ID Card Licence - it is illegal to drive in Queensland without having your licence on you, and if the police stop you on Fraser Island, you could receive a very hefty fine. You will need to provide an international translation if your licence is not written in English.
We allow a maximum of 6 people per hire vehicle and although our cars can seat 8 we choose to limit it to 6 on our tours too for comfort.
Please advise what pick-up and drop off location you would like when enquiring:
Tour Pick-up Points:
6.50am – Aldi Bus Stop [Noosaville]
6.55am – RACV [Noosa Drive]
7am – Dolphins Beach House [Sunshine Beach]
7am – Flashpackers Noosa [Sunshine Beach]
7.05am – The J Bus stop [Noosa Junction] – 100m south of Nomads Hostel
7.10am – YHA [Noosa Heads] – Bus stop across the roundabout
7.15am – Noosa River Retreat [Noosaville]
7.15am – Bounce – [Noosaville]
7.25am – Tewantin RSL – [Tewantin]
7.40am – Free Parking @ Our Depot [Cootharaba – Address in confirmation email]
9.30-10.00am – Shell Petrol Station [Rainbow Beach]
Tour Drop-up Points:
Rainbow Beach: 2pm – 3pm @ Shell Petrol Station
Noosa: 5pm – 6pm @ The Depot & Noosa area
Reviews for K'gari (Fraser Island) 3-Day 2-Night 4WD Adventure Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Aldi on Weyba
- Bounce Backpackers
- Dolphins Beach House
- Flashpackers Backpackers
- Nomads Backpackers
- Noosa River Holiday Park
- Noosa River Retreat
- Parkyn's Hut Info Centre, Tewantin
- RACV Noosa Resort
- Rainbow Beach
- The Big Pelican
- The Depot (free parking)
- The Islander Noosa Resort
- YHA, Halse Lodge