- Enjoy sunset views over Darwin harbour during a dinner cruise!
- Dig into a delicious Territory Style set menu
- Air-conditioned vessel
- Operates March to December
Darwin Harbour Dinner Cruise
Enjoy sunset views and a buffet dinner!
WHAT TO EXPECT
The dinner cruise onboard the Charles Darwin is a great way to get a bird’s eye view of Darwin's sunset whilst enjoying a delicious Territory-style banquet dinner. Enjoy Australian seafood and local produce all in the air-conditioned vessel. This 2.5-hour cruise is the perfect way to feed the family and enjoy the scenery.
The Charles Darwin is a steel-hulled tri-level catamaran originally named Shangri-La Princess. Built-in Adelaide in 1990 for the Stannard family, a well-known name in the boating industry. After many years’ service, two further owners, and two name changes, she became part of this tour.
Set Dinner Menu:
- Chilled Seafood: Chilled North Australian prawns served with a Kakadu plum infused aioli South Australian oysters with a shallot, chive & red wine vinegar
- Native Bush Beef Salad: Slow roasted beef sirloin spiced with lemon myrtle, served medium rare atop mescalin & parmesan salad, drizzled with horseradish aioli cream
- Litchfield Mango Chicken: Roasted chicken fillets with a Thai inspired marinade, served on a bed of jasmine & black rice & topped with mango cheeks, coconut & coriander
- Top End Reef Fish: In season local reef fillets roasted with basil, parsley & Australian macadamia nut golden crust, served with rocket & lemon slices
- Mediterranean Style Roast Vegetables and Quinoa Salad: Roasted eggplant, capsicum & zucchini tossed through quinoa with lemon olive oil
- Sides: Crunchy cos salad, tomato, pesto & feta salad, baby chat potato salad, roasted seasonal vegetables in garlic, rosemary & olive oil
- Dessert: Territory homestead mango, apple & pineapple crumble with vanilla bean ice cream, mini pavlovas topped with fruit & cream, tropical fruit, cheesecake
Darwin Harbour Dinner Cruise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Child 4 - 14 years:
What should I bring?
Hat, money (cash or credit card) and don’t forget your camera! Please also bring your ticket, voucher or booking confirmation.
Where does the cruise go?
Darwin harbour. You'll leave Stokes Hill Wharf, travel along the Esplanade cruising along at 4 knots past the Larrakeyah Naval barracks, Cullen Bay and Fannie Bay. Skippers reserve the right to change the route subject to tidal conditions, guest’s safety, and comfort. Tidal conditions determine how close to the coast it can operate.
Can you smoke onboard?
There are no designated smoking areas on the vessel.
Where do we board?
The cruise departs from DOCK 3, located at the very end of Stokes Hill Wharf, City Side. Crew members will meet guests under the large white umbrellas and will commence boarding 20 minutes prior to the cruise departure time.
Is the vessel wheelchair accessible?
Charles Darwin has the capability to have wheelchairs on board however this is determined on a case-by-case basis. Passengers must have some mobility and/or the presence of a carer who can assist them. Please note that the toilets on the vessel are not wheelchair accessible and located down approximately ten steps from the Captain’s Deck.
- A licensed bar is open on all cruises, NO BYO facility.
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- The operators have the right to cancel cruises as required.
- Children under the age of 4 are welcome on board free of charge, please advise on booking.
- 24 hours minimum notice for re-booking scheduled cruises subject to availability. 100% fee is applicable for ALL cancellations within 24 hours and for no-shows. 50% fee for cancellations between 48 hours & 24 hours. 20% fee for cancellations with more than 48 hours' notice.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews