- 1 hr 30 min guided jet ski ride to admire the Darwin sunset
What to Expect
No trip to Darwin is complete without experiencing the iconic, spectacular sunsets. Departing HQ at 5.00 pm on this evening tour you’ll jump on a jet ski, and cruise around to the ‘Magic Mile’ from Mindil Beach to East Point and view the sun heading towards the horizon from an all-new vantage point on the water.
It's perfect for photographers and amateur shutterbugs alike, witness the Darwin city skyline during golden hour and get your shot away.
With accompanying party beats and refreshments provided, you can double up with a friend, family member or loved one for a group experience not to be missed! If you're not totally comfortable in the driver's seat, you can hop on the back of our guide's jet ski and enjoy the ride.
So let us know, do you like your martini shaken or stirred?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Casual clothes
- Sunglasses with a head strap
- Understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Minimum passenger age of 10
- Minimum driver age – 16 years
- Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters
- Big smiles and a sense of adventure!!
Reviews for Golden Eye Sunset Jet Ski Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Guests must be at the meeting spot at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time
- It is mandatory that all customers must read, write and understand English to be eligible to participate in our tours
- Customers are not allowed to be under the influence of DRUGS or ALCOHOL at any time while on the jet skis
- The operator provides a comprehensive safety briefing which is mandatory for all participants to view and understand. All participants must complete the accompanying test prior to departure on any of our tours
- The minimum age to ride is 10 years if accompanied by a driver 18 years or older. Teenagers 12 to 15 years may drive at the discretion of the tour guide when accompanied by an adult. Teenagers 16 to 18 years can drive with a parent or guardian's authorisation
- The maximum weight is 200kgs
- The rider of the jet ski is liable for the first $5000 in repairs for any damage caused to the machine due to collision, deviation off coarse set by the tour guide or any other careless actions
The operator has a cancellation policy that requires a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to the departure date. Bookings may be rescheduled subject to availability. The following fees apply for cancellations:
- Within 24 hours – no refund and reschedule not permitted
- 48 hrs – 24 hrs – 50% cancellation fee, reschedule permitted
- 72 hrs – 48 hrs – 25% cancellation fee, reschedule permitted
- 72 hrs or over – 5% cancellation fee, reschedule permitted
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation