- Full-day entry to Crocosaurus Cove
- Full-day entry to Royal Flying Doctor Service Tourist Facility
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Pass on the Darwin Big Bus
- 2 hr sunset cruise on Darwin Harbour
Darwin Attraction Pass
Combine 4 of Darwin's premier attractions with one ticket and save! It includes Crocosaurus Cove, the Royal Flying Doctor Service, Darwin Big Bus, and a sunset harbour cruise.
- Meals & drinks
- Premium experiences Crocosaurus Cove
- Entry fees for attractions on the Darwin Big Bus route
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy 4 of Darwin's must-see attractions and tours with this fantastic Darwin Attraction Pass. You'll get entry to Crocosaurus Cove and the Royal Flying Doctor Service Tourist Facility. Join a 2 hr sunset cruise on Darwin Harbour, and make use of the 24-hr Hop On Hop Off pass on the Darwin Big Bus. Each component of the Darwin Attraction Pass can be used once within 30 days of your first experience.
Crocosaurus Cove, located in the heart of Darwin city, allows visitors a unique, up close and personal view of Australia’s iconic saltwater crocodiles. It brings together some of the largest saltwater crocs in the country and boasts the world's largest display of Australian reptiles. Check out the barramundi, archerfish & whip rays in the 200,000-litre freshwater aquarium and don’t forget the upstairs Top End Turtle enclosure. Crocosaurus Cove is open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Learn about some of the Top End's history at the Royal Flying Doctor Service & Bombing Of Darwin Harbour Tourist Facility. The first iconic story is the Royal Flying Doctor Service, affectionately known throughout Australia as the RFDS. Using the latest innovations in holographic technology hear the story of John Flynn's revolutionary vision, and experience a decommissioned RFDS Pilatus PC 12 aircraft completely aero medically equipped. The second iconic story featured is the Bombing of Darwin on 19th February 1942. This exciting world-class facility features never before seen cutting-edge technology – holograms, virtual reality and a projection window of the Japanese air attack on the harbour. The facility is open daily from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Then, see all the key sights in Darwin with the convenient 24 hr hop-on hop-off pass on the Darwin Big Bus. It's a great way to get around and familiarise yourself with the city. Wander through the lush jungle in the Botanic Gardens, sample exotic street food at the Mindil Beach Sunset Markets and see crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove. Join the special Afternoon Tour for an extension out to East Point, where you can find fascinating local history at the Military Museum. The bus operates Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Lastly, finish the day watching a perfect Top End sunset on the 2 hr Darwin Harbour sunset cruise. It includes commentary of Darwin's rich & diverse history as well as some of the best views of the city's famous sunset. Plus, there's a licensed bar onboard & snacks are available onboard for purchase. The cruise departs at 6:00 pm.
Where we visit:
- Crocosaurus Cove
- Royal Flying Doctor Service & Bombing Of Darwin Harbour Tourist Facility
- Darwin Harbour
- Botanic Gardens
- Mindil Beach
- East Point
How big are the Crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove?
Crocosaurus Cove has the 2nd and 3rd largest crocs in captivity in Australia. Both Wendell and Chopper measure around 5.5m. When they are this big, we’re not going to argue about a centimetre, however, the honour does go to Wendell by a scale.
Does Crocosaurus Cove offer pass outs?
We are happy to give pass outs to people that have visited in the morning and would like to return again in the afternoon. Just ask the friendly team at the Ticket desk for a wrist- band for re-entry.
What language is the Darwin Big Bus commentary in?
Pre-recorded, English commentary is broadcast via speakers on all buses.
Where can I start the Darwin Big Bus tour?
The main starting point is Stop #1: Tourist Information Centre. You'll find this at the corner of Smith St and Bennett St (southern side of The Mall). However, you can join the tour at any of our hop-on, hop-off stops.
- All reservations made online need to visit the Crocosaurus Cove ticket desk to activate and collect your tickets for Darwin Big Bus, RFDS and Darwin Harbour Cruises Sunset Cruise
- Bookings for the Darwin Harbour Cruise must be made prior to arrival. The licensed bar is open on all cruises, no BYO facility
- All tickets do not need to be used on the same day
- Valid for a single entry at each attraction, 30 days from voucher redemption
- Once redeemed, the product becomes non-refundable
Crocosaurus Cove: Open daily 9am-5pm
RFDS & Bombing of Darwin Tourist Facility: Open daily 9:30am-4pm
Darwin Big Bus: Operating Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays only.
Darwin Harbour Cruises: Cruises depart at 18:00 on Thursdays, Fridays, and Fridays only. Your Darwin Harbour cruise must be pre-booked. After purchasing your Darwin Attraction Pass, please determine your desired date and time and contact our team prior to arrival to confirm. (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8981 7522)
If you wish to return your ticket because you have changed your mind about your purchase, the operator will offer you a refund provided that:
- You return your ticket within 28 days of purchase
- The ticket has not been redeemed, even partially
- You produce your original invoice or other adequate proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
- For bookings on the Darwin Harbour Sunset Cruise, there is a 24 hours minimum notice for re-booking scheduled cruises subject to availability. 100% fee is applicable for ALL cancellations within 24 hours and for no-shows
Read full supplier's terms & conditions