Enjoy a quick trip to Fitzroy Island!
Fitzroy Island Half Day Tour Highlights
- Experience the rainforest, the reef, and a tropical island all in one day!
- Return ferry transfers to Fitzroy Island
- Travel along the coastline
- Up to 2 hours of free time on Fitzroy Island
- More time to explore, relax, and play!
- If selecting the half-day trip with lunch, please specify if you would prefer a hot or cold lunch at the time of booking. If no preference is given, guests will receive the cold option (sandwich and wrap)
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Parking is available at the nearby Pier Shopping Complex/Shangri-la hotel, located opposite the Reef Fleet Terminal. Hourly cost is from AUD $1.20 for indoor and outdoor parking. All day parking is also available near Trinity Wharf at approximately $3 per day.
No. You'll need to make your own way to the departure location.
The vessel is pram-friendly. However, walks on the island can be rocky and include steps so are not advised when walking.
- Cash/credit card for additional purchases once on the island
Cruises depart daily from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal (only a short walk from most Cairns accommodation) at 11am and return at 2.45pm. Check in opens at 10.15am
Reviews for Fitzroy Island Half Day Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.