- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Freefall from 15,000ft for over 60 seconds at speeds over 230kph
- $35 APF Levy included
- 5-star skydive training facility
- Professional instruction & training
- Flight over Byron Bays spectacular surf beaches
- Certificate of your skydive
Skydive Byron Bay 15,000 ft
Free bus transfers from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay daily.
Buy as a Gift
- You can buy video/photo packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $129 / Photos + Videos $179 / Dedicated $269 / Ultimate $369
WHAT TO EXPECT
About Skydive Australia
Skydive Byron Bay 15,000 ft
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
How long will my skydive take?
Whilst we endeavour to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavourable weather and air traffic control.
What should I wear?
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate.
What if it's windy or raining?
If the weather is unfavourable on the day of your booking we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.
What if my jump is cancelled?
If we have to cancel your jump due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, your booking will be re-scheduled to another date that suits you.
Is there a maximum weight limit?
Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. If 95kg or over, surcharges apply.
Is there an age limit?
By law, the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 12 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
Can I take my camera/go pro up in the aircraft?
Unfortunately not. CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulations prevent loose articles being taken up in the aircraft if the door is being opened mid-flight. However, we do offer a full video and photos service for you to choose from.
Can I scuba dive before I skydive?
Yes, but we advise you wait 24 hours after your scuba dive before coming to skydive. You can scuba dive straight after your skydive though so if you’d like to do both and are restricted on time consider booking your skydive first.
Weight Restrictions and Charges:
Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions.
Each of our skydiving locations in Australia have the following weight restrictions and you MUST weigh less than:
100kg in Mission Beach
110kg in Byron Bay, Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, VIC and WA drop zones
Weight Restrictions and Charges, payable on arrival:
95kg - 104.9kg = $50
105kg and above = $75
110kg and above requires on site assessment
- Cancellations or changes more than 48 hours before departure: no fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- Rescheduling within 48 hours of departure: $110 fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- - Self-drive to Byron Bay Dropzone