- Transport in air-conditioned minibus
- Free BBQ lunch
- Unlimited snacks
- Pickup/drop-off from main bus stop - 80 Jonson Street
WHERE WE VISIT
- Lennox Heads
- Brunswick Heads
- One waterfall
- Torakina beach
- Stone and Wood Brewery
Byron Bay Coastal Waterfall Experience - 1 Day
Spend a day discovering the NSW coast, with stops at Lennox Head, Brunswick Heads and Stone and Wood Brewery!
Why do we love this
We love that you get to visit Torakina beach and check out the famous Stone and Wood Brewery. What an awesome slice of Byron life!
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is a Byron Bay tour with all the trimmings. Explore Lennox Heads, Brunswick Heads, and Byron, with stops at waterfalls, swimming spots and breweries along the way.
The day starts with pickups in the modern air-conditioned minibus. You're in charge of the playlist for the trip, so line up your tunes while you drive into the hinterland. You're headed to the most majestic waterfall around. Once you arrive, take a walk through the ancient rainforest to the bottom of the cave waterfall, where you can spot the local turtles sunbathing. Then, walk behind the fall and enjoy the breathtaking view from behind the droplets!
After exploring to your heart's content it's off to the amazing Lennox Head. On the way stop at a stunning viewpoint overlooking a world class surf break.
Then, continue to a rejuvenating natural tea tree lake that's perfect for relaxing in. You also play frisbee or shoulder wars. This is also a great time for lunch, that will be prepared for you while you swim. An Aussie BBQ is just what you'll feel like after your swim.
Next, head north to the magical Brunswick Heads. You'll have free time to explore here, whether you choose to go swimming at Torakina Beach, jump from the bridge, swing from the rope swing, wander the streets, or enjoy the iconic pub.
From Brunswick, head back to Byron Bay with a stop off at the famous Stone And Wood Brewery. Get a taste for Australia's best craft beers - as fresh as they get. Afterwards, it's time to get dropped safely back in Byron with your new best mates!
Please note: not every day will have the same itinerary, due to weather and access etc. We can guarantee each day will be epic fun though!
- Due to insurance, before you can come on tour with us you must sign a waiver (when we greet you). Any persons under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign on their behalf.
- It is always strongly suggested that our clients have their own personal travel insurance.
- Bookings canceled more than 48 hours before the tour departs are entitled to a full refund
- No refund if cancelled within 48 hours of departure time.
- Byron Surrounds reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion due to factors beyond our control including not reaching minimum tour pax numbers. In such cases we will offer you to tour on the next available tour. Byron Surrounds takes no responsibility for any costs incurred or action taken.