See all of Fraser Island's greatest attractions on this 2-day experience, including Lake McKenzie, 75 Mile Beach, Central Station & more, with departures from Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, & Rainbow Beach.
Fraser Island 2 Day 4WD Camping Tour Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2-day 1-night tour of Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world with a unique ecosystem
- 1-night camping accommodation, with all camping equipment & sleeping bags (bring a pillow) provided for a good night sleep
- All meals, including a picnic lunch and a green campfire-side dinner on Day 1 & delicious breakfast on Day 2
- Return transfers from selected locations in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Gympie, & Rainbow Beach
- Expert driver & eco guide for deeper insights into this incredible landscape
- Cooloola National Park tour past towering sand cliffs, coloured sands, & rainforest
- Pre-arranged camping & vehicle fees
- Night activities & starlight swim to make the most of your island time
Where We Visit
- Lake McKenzie
- Lake Wabby
- Central Station Rainforest
- Wangoolba Creek
- Rainbow Beach
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Eli Creek
- 75-Mile Beach
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
A pillow (if camping or cabin), a bottle of water to take with you on hikes, swimmers, towel, sunscreen, repellent and your sense of adventure!
No problem! Either call or email us when you make your booking informing us what you require. Our staff will ensure food is ordered for your tour accordingly.
The supplier will also give you a chance to pick up some extra snacks on the way, or you can feel free to bring your own!
No, you will have the tent to yourself
Children must be 6 years and older to attend.
Please note, this is a participation camping tour
Reviews for Fraser Island 2 Day 4WD Camping Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Brisbane Bus Stop 125 Roma St 6:45am
- Caloundra Bus Interchange 8:15am
- Mooloolaba Bowls Club 8:30am
- Noosa Information Centre 9:00am
- Rainbow Beach 11:00am