Terms & Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions (Conditions) set out the basis on which Walaru Hostels Pty Ltd T/A The Haven Backpacker Resort will provide accommodation and other products and services at its property to it’s guests. By making a Booking the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.
Arrivals & Departures:
Check-in time at the Haven booked is from 1400 hrs. Check-in prior to 1400 hrs. may be available subject to availability.
Check-out time at the Haven is 1000 hrs. Later check-out times may be possible by prior arrangement subject to availability. (In the absence of such prior arrangement, failure to check-out by 1000 hrs may result in the guest being charged for an additional night’s accommodation at the standard applicable rate
- Valid photo identification in the form of a Driver License or Passport is required at check-in.
- Guests are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their guests conduct themselves in a reasonable, responsible and respectful manner at the Haven and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in guests being asked to leave the Haven in which event all charges and any additional charges shall become immediately payable by the guest
- Smoking is not permitted at any time inside the Haven and only in the designated smoking areas
- The guest will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the Haven by guests or visitor(s) of the guest. The guest may be liable for the Haven’s reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of the Haven which is damaged, soiled or lost by a guest
- No animals are allowed in the Haven with the exception of guide dogs
- Tampering with any fire protection device in or around the property including but not limited to fire detectors, fire sprinklers, fire hoses, extinguishers & fire doors will result in fines and/or damages. The use of any device to prevent guest room doors from closing are prohibited
- Guests responsible for fire alarm activation will be responsible for the fines applied by the local Fire Department, unless an actual fire emergency has occurred. Note, these alarms can be set off by things such as but not limited to hair dryers, hair straighteners, aerosol cans, steam from showers and tampering of alarms
Food & Drink:
Guests and their guests may not consume or store food and drinks in their rooms.
The Customer may cancel the booking without charge if notice is given to the Haven at least 48 hours prior to 1400 hours (local time) on the day of arrival. In which case the Haven will refund to the guest all sums paid by the guest in advance
Where the guest fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation or fails to arrive (no show) at the Haven, the entire booking will be deemed cancelled and the already pre-charged or applicable rate amount due will apply
The Haven may at any time cancel a booking if the Haven becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside the Haven’s control in which case the Haven will pay the guest a full refund of any charges and any booking fee paid
The Haven may cancel the Booking if the payment details provided by the Customer are invalid or insufficient. The Haven will make all reasonable attempts to contact the guest for alternative valid details