The ultimate Outback travel experience to Uluru!
6 Day, 5 Night 4WD Red Centre Tour - Desert Dreaming Highlights
- Embark on an incredible 6-day tour that's the ultimate Outback Experience!
- Bush camping under the stars at remote campsites
- Witness sunset and sunrise at Uluru
- Two professional guides
- Travel in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
- All meals (as listed on itineraries)
- Camping equipment including permanent tent with beds and mattress or optional swag
- All linen including pillow, pillowcase, and fitted sheet
- Sleeping bag hire and towel
- Drinking water (please provide your own bottle)
- All camping and National Park permit fees, plus indigenous cultural experience
Where You Visit:
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- Uluru Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- West MacDonnell Ranges
- Mereenie Loop
- Tyler's Pass
- Ellery Creek Big Hole
- Ormiston Gorge
- Mount Sonder Lookout
- Atila (Mount Conner)
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Torch, wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, face fly nets, water bottle (1.5 litres), walking shoes/boots, sleeping bag (if you prefer to use your own), toiletries, swim wear, towel, camera, comfortable and casual clothing for 5 days and hand sanitizer.
This tour is open ages.
Alice Springs or Ayers Rock, Alice Springs, 5am, Airport - meets Jetstar from Sydney (2pm or 1pm) / Melbourne (1:30pm or 12:30pm)
Classic 4WD with a maximum 18 travellers.
Reviews for 6 Day, 5 Night 4WD Red Centre Tour - Desert Dreaming
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.