Terms & Conditions:
1. All session/course bookings are made with Real Rocks Climbing School (Real Rocks Climbing), registered company no. 33/06326 and all operations of Real Rocks Climbing are governed by the laws of Thailand.
2. Neither Real Rocks Climbing nor any of its representatives are responsible for injury sustained in or around the climbing areas nor are they liable for any losses of personal property.
3. Real Rocks Climbing instructors reserve the right to remove participants from any activity if it is deemed their behavior places at risk the safety or enjoyment of the individual or others.
4. Client must disclose any pre-existing medical conditions or disabilities which may prevent them from actively participating in the climbing activity—if any persons suffer from any medical conditions or disabilities which may affect the tours please contact us before making your booking so that we may better advise.
5. Clients making the bookings warrant that he/she is at least 18 years old and has full authority to enter a contract on the basis of these conditions and on behalf of all the persons named on the booking and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and accept these conditions.
6. Cancellations or delays by Real Rocks Climbing School:
a. Real Rocks has the right to change tour departure times, routes and climbing locations anytime to ensure client safety and satisfaction.
b. We may postpone, cancel or delay any aspect of the tour if it is necessary due to poor weather or conditions are considered to be too hazardous and threaten the safety of the participants and guides.
c. In the event of Real Rocks Climbing cancelling an activity we will endeavor to rearrange the activity at a mutually suitable time. If rearrangement is not possible, any monies paid will be refunded.
7. By booking an activity with Real Rocks you are acknowledging the Risk Assumption and Safety Declaration. You acknowledge that:
a. The nature of rock climbing tours can be more challenging and demanding with the exposure to a different and greater degree of risk compared to conventional holiday and involves possible exposure to injury.
b. Real Rocks prides itself on its no-accident record, however international climbing federations all encourage participants to recognize that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death.
c. We reserve the right to withdraw any person who in our opinion is likely to endanger themselves or others. We also reserve the right to cancel any activity if we become concerned for any reason you’re your safety or that of any person.
d. You must follow our instructions and use any safety equipment provided at all times and accept the inherent and increased dangers and risks associated with your proposed tour and the accompanying risk of injury, death or property damage or loss.
e. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.
7. You will be taking part in an instructor led activity, and no group member may climb without the instructor’s supervision. It is the instructor’s responsibility to ensure that you have a safe, fun climbing experience, and it is vital that you cooperate with the instructors and staff.
a. The information supplied by you on the booking form will only be used by Backpacker Deals and Real Rocks Climbing School.
b. However in the unlikely event of an accident any special medical or personal information may be supplied to medical or emergency services personnel.
- If participant numbers are reduced, the non-attending participant fee is refundable up until 72 hours before the day of the first activity, unless a special discount has been given to the client for a specified number of participants. In this case the fees are nonrefundable.
- Within 72 hours of the activity starting, the non-attending participant fee is nonrefundable.
- All cancellation requests should be sent to Backpacker Deals : email@example.com
- Any cancellations made less than 72 hours before their scheduled course cannot be refunded.
- If customers do not email to cancel their appointment nor show up on the day of their scheduled course they will be charged the full price without refund.