- Locally owned
- Grade 5 adrenaline fuelled rafting
- Tackle 14 incredible rapids and 3 waterfalls
- Raft the world's highest commercially rafted 7m waterfall (the Tutea Falls!)
- Kaitiaki Adventures are New Zealand's ONLY local rafting crew
- Transportation to and from accommodation
- All rafting gear supplied
- Free photos valued at $35 (approx 25 photos)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get ready for an adrenaline-fuelled fun on your awesome Kaituna River white water rafting experience! This rafting experience has been created to give you the most amazing time out on the Kaituna River with Kaitiaki Adventures, New Zealand's ONLY local rafting crew.
White water raft down one of the most beautiful and heart-racing Grade 5 rivers in the world, as well as the world's highest commercially rafted 7m waterfall (the Tutea Falls). This white water rafting experience is jam-packed with 14 incredible rapids and 3 waterfalls that promise to be a lot of fun for you and your rafting crew.
All of our Kaitiaki Adventures show respect to local Maori people, and while taking part in the activity, you will stop at sacred Maori sights to gain an insight into Maori culture through Karakia (Maori Prayer) and Waiata (Maori Song).
Our guides provide a culturally immersed river experience coupled with local area knowledge and a whole lot of adrenaline; the whole New Zealand rafting package!