- Access 600 metres of ziplines
- A 3-hour experience in the treetops
- Access to a 1.2km forest network
- Take on epic swingbridges
- Wander the conservation trail
- Catch panoramic views from treetop platforms
- See a 1,000-year-old rimu tree
- Includes a 200-metre zip line
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from central Rotorua location
WHAT TO EXPECT
See New Zealand like never before. Uncover a hidden world of thrilling zip lines, expansive forest views, towering ancient trees and a canopy ringing with birdsong. Get lost and embark on an exciting zip line journey on this eco-adventure. The forests of Rotorua are waiting.
Located only 15 minutes from Rotorua, the Rotorua Canopy Tours site is easy to find. Head here ready to begin your journey high amongst ancient trees! You'll embark on an exciting 3-hour eco-experience full of fun, flying and nature.
Highlights on this zip line tour include access to swingbridges, a conservation trail, treetop platform and of course, 600 metres of ziplines. There's even a 200-metre long zip line to enjoy.
As you zoom through the 1.2 km forest network, you'll enjoy expansive forest views and will also get to see a 1,000-year-old rimu tree.
Maximum weight is 120kg. There is no minimum weight, however, please advise at time of booking if any children weigh less than 35kg. There is a minimum age of six years old. Children (15 years and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (16 years or over).