- Acess to four shallow alkaline mineral hot pools
- Access to one acidic mineral hot pool
- Pools between 36 degrees – 42 degrees
- Access to cold plunge pool for hot-cold hydrotherapy
- Geothermally-heated poolside recliners
- Large indoor relaxation lounge
- Premium changing facilities with towels, secure lockers, beautiful soap, shampoo and hairdryers provided
- Infants and children under 2 years free of charge
- Free 20g Geothermal mud pack OR free freshly squeezed juice at 88Ra Cafe
- Adult swimsuits and swimming shorts can be hired for $10, with a $5 refund once returned, or purchased at the Spa Essentials Shop.
- This pass is for the hot pools only and DOES NOT include spa treatments. These can be booked on arrival.
Why do we love this
We love the added features like geothermally heated recliners and extensive change room facilities that make this experience even more luxurious. We also the think the cold plunge pool is a cool feature if you're brave enough to use it!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Nestled on the shores of Lake Rotorua, Polynesian Spa is a geothermal bathing experience like no other. It's the perfect place to enjoy a soothing day of luxury. Experience wellness sourced from Rotorua’s very own backyard as you soak in the geothermal hot springs and enjoy features like heated recliners and a plunge pool! Polynesian Spa is recognised as one of the top 10 spas in the world, so come and discover the magic.
Channelling the geothermal marvels in its backyard, waters from two natural springs are fed into the 28 mineral pools at Polynesian Spa. The slightly acidic Priest Spring revives tired muscles, aches and pains while the alkaline waters of the Rachel Spring nourish the skin.
Specialising in a range of health and wellness treatments, Polynesian Spa also has a decadent spa therapy menu. Indulge with Aix spa therapies, body wraps, massage and facials.
The recently renovated café also offers a wide range of healthy treats revive the body inside and out.
The Deluxe Lake pass gives you access to four shallow Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools and one Priest Spring acidic mineral hot pool. All pools are between 38 and 42 degrees Celsius.
You can also enjoy a cold plunge pool, designed for hot-cold hydrotherapy. To detoxify, alternate between hot and cold pools at least three times for the best results.
In between bathing, relax on geothermally-heated poolside recliners or on the large indoor relaxation lounge.
You'll also enjoy premium changing facilities with towels, secure lockers, soap, shampoo and hairdryers provided.
Swimsuits and swimming shorts can be hired for $10, with a $5 refund once returned, or purchased at the Spa Essentials Shop.
Please note this is a single entry pass. Leaving and returning the Spa is not permitted. Children under 8 must be actively supervised by a caregiver in the water who is over 16 years old. Babies must wear a swimming nappy.
When booking, choose from a value add of: Free 20g Geothermal mud pack OR free freshly squeezed juice at 88Ra Cafe