- Friendly instruction through the entire experience
- All flight gear (goggles, flight suit, helmet.)
- Personal flight certificate
- Pre-Flight Training
- One-on-One Flight Instruction
- 2 flights (equivalent of 3 skydiving freefalls from 12,00 ft)
Indoor Skydiving Queenstown - 2 Flight Deal
Come and experience the thrill of a lifetime at New Zealand's only indoor skydiving centre!
Please bring lace up trainers (spares available if needed).
Why do we love this
We think the chance to skydive indoors is a pretty unique activity! It's the perfect mixture of adrenaline and action and gives you a taste of the real thing!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Want to try out a truly unique activity in Queenstown? Then this is for you!
Welcome to New Zealand's only indoor skydiving center. Come and experience all the action and adrenaline with an epic indoor flight. Nothing compares to the epic feeling of flying through the air as your friends and family look on. This is an adventure like no other!
Are you ready to fly? Strap on your goggles and helmet and then it's time to take to the air! An instructor demo and flight instruction are included, so you'll feel comfortable every step of the way. You'll get to enjoy 2 incredible flights, the equivalent of 3 skydiving freefalls from 12,00 ft!
At the end of your adventure, you'll receive a personal flight certificate as a memento.
Please note: weight restrictions do apply. The upper weight limit is 136kg (300lbs).
When should I arrive for my flight?
You should report to the front desk at 27 Brecon Street, Queenstown AT LEAST 1 HOUR PRIOR to your flight time.
So, if you choose to fly at 4pm you must arrive by 3pm. Please do not be late as we hate to see people miss their flights and we are unable to offer refunds to people who arrive too late.
Can children fly?
Kids love it here! Seriously, we can fly anyone aged 5 to 105 providing you are in a state of reasonable health and fitness and can fit into one of our flight suits and helmets.
Are there any health restrictions?
Anyone in a state of reasonable health & fitness from 5 to 105 can fly. There are a few exceptions which you should be aware of, but in general you can fly if you do not weigh more than 136kg (300lbs)*, are NOT pregnant, have NOT previously dislocated your shoulder and are NOT wearing a hard cast. We won't be able to fly someone under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs. If you have heart, neck or back problems, check with a doctor before you fly.
*If you're over 117kg (258lbs) please advise before booking as some restrictions may apply.
Is there parking on site?
Limited parking is available on-site, including mobility parking. There are also several other parking options in and around our site at 27 Brecon Street, and Man Street Carpark is just a very short walk away.
- All first-time flyers should arrive at least ONE HOUR BEFORE their scheduled reservation time. If you arrive later than this time, you may miss your flight time. The schedule rarely permits the re-booking of missed appointments.
- You should wear comfortable clothing that can fit beneath a jumpsuit and shoes that tie (preferably lace-up trainers). You should bring appropriate identification.
- Flyers may be as young as five years of age. There is no upper age limit.
- All flyers must be in good health and physical condition. Pregnant individuals cannot fly.
- Individuals that weigh in excess of 136 kg cannot fly; individuals that weigh between 117 and 136 kg must bring this to the attention of an iFLY NZ representative as additional restrictions and instructor scheduling limitations may apply.
- All participants must sign a waiver/statement of risk before they will be permitted to engage in indoor skydiving and related activities.
- Photos and videos will be taken of customers and are available for purchase at the time of your flight. iFLY NZ reserves the right to use these photos and videos for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Cancellations or rescheduled reservations require a 24 hour notice prior to reservation time.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations within 24 hours of the reservation time or no-shows unless otherwise specified in the terms of a particular offer.
- iFLY NZ cannot be held responsible for missed reservations as a result of extenuating circumstances such as transportation, weather, nor any other reason outside of the control of iFLY NZ, nor for expenses related to scheduled reservations.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews