- Discover the Kawarau River aboard a thrilling jet boat ride
- Choose from 25 minutes or 60 minutes of fast-paced fun
- Experience 360° spins and speeds of up to 95 kmph
- Travel 44km on the Kawarau River
- Enjoy exclusive access to a section of the Kawarau River usually only accessible by helicopter
- Learn about the landscape and history with personalised commentary on board
Jet Boating Queenstown - 25 minutes or 60 minutesJet boat 44km down the Kawarau River and experience a thrilling ride full of 360° spins and 95 kmph speeds!
What to Expect
Thrilling spins, major splashes, and serious speed... this is one jet boat trip you don't want to miss. You'll catch views of some of New Zealand's most stunning natural attractions and get an adrenaline rush all at the same time.
The adventure starts from Queenstown Beach Bay and from there you'll race your way down the Kawarau River. This spectacular river drains into Lake Wakatipu and flows for about 60 kilometers. You'll be travelling a full 44km along with it, the furthest distance on any commercial jet boat ride!
Along the way, you'll pass some of New Zealand's most beautiful natural attractions including the Remarkables mountain range. Be wowed by the incredible landscapes that surround you.
While you travel, you'll also be treated to onboard personalised commentary, detailing the history of the area.
During this one hour trip you'll reach speeds of up to 95 kph and experience 360° spins. There'll be some serious splashes and tons of fun.
You'll also get access to a section of Kawarau River usually only accessible by helicopter. And that's not all, you'll get a free photo of your adventure so you can remember this crazy day!
This is a 1-hour tour departing every day between 9am - 6pm.
01 Oct – 21 Oct: Go Orange Shop, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown
22 Oct – 31 May: 37 Camp Street, Queenstown.
All year: Go Orange Kiosk, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown
- 25-Minute Jet BoatAn exhilarating adventure starting in the heart of Queenstown 25 min down Frankton Arm and on to the Kawarau River Speeds up to 95kmph & epic 360-degree spins Expert drivers
FromNZD $79Check Availability
- 60-Minute Jet BoatAn exhilarating adventure starting in the heart of Queenstown 60 min down Frankton Arm and along the Kawarau River Speeds up to 95kmph & epic 360-degree spins Expert drivers
FromNZD $99Check Availability
- Passengers agree that they are carried at their own risk and the tour will not be liable in any way for any injury incurred as a result of being carried. Passengers should be aware that in New Zealand any claims for personal injury are limited by a government scheme and passengers should obtain their own insurance should they wish to do so.
- Please advise a member of our staff if you have a physical condition that may affect the enjoyment of or your safety on the ride with us.
- We suggest that passengers do not take any personal property or equipment onto the Jet boats, however, if passengers choose to do so then this property or equipment is carried at the PASSENGER’S OWN RISK and the tour will not be liable in any way for any loss to such property or equipment however caused.
- For the safety and comfort of all passengers, all instructions given by the driver must be followed and parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring that their children do the same.
- There will be NO REFUNDS given within 24 hour of schedule departure time.
- All trips require minimum numbers to operate, and all trips are subject to weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone trips at our sole discretion
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely