- Pick-up and drop-off at various bus stops in central Queenstown and Frankton Road
- Modern Catamaran cruise of Milford Sound aboard the Maiden of Milford
- 53 seat comfy coach with forward facing Camera
- Scenic stops along the way in stunning Fiordland National Park providing fantastic photo opportunities
- Modern Coach with on board cinema
- Complimentary Tea onboard the cruise
WHAT TO EXPECT
Time to take it easy. With our later 9:15 am departure you have enough time for a nice sleep in and to enjoy your breakfast. , We'll pick you up from your accommodation and take you on an adventure. Time to explore one of New Zealand's most stunning and naturally beautiful places; Fiordland's Milford Sound! A place of stunning fiords, fairytale waterfalls, picturesque nature and rare wildlife.
From Queenstown we'll take you south. The drive winds around the scenic shores of Lake Wakatipu surrounded by stunning mountain ranges and peaceful farmland. The journey continues towards the mountains and Te Anau. Here we will stop for a 30min refreshment break.
We continue our travels by going deeper into the Fiordland National Park. Here we'll make plenty of scenic stops for stunning photos and a couple of short nature walks before arriving in Milford Sound. Now it's time for the absolute highlight of your holiday; a cruise through the fiord aboard the Maiden of Milford!
Our modern catamaran with three viewing decks will leave you speechless. Providing the ultimate viewing experience to take in the majestic fiord landscape to the fullest. The sheer mountains, towering waterfalls and amazing wildlife will just take your breath away.
During the cruise there's an option to buy a selection of food and delicious wraps available from our Pita Pit outlet on-board the boat and complimentary tea.
The return trip allows time to relax and enjoy the coaches on board cinema. We'll finish the trip with a short stop off in Te Anau, allowing time for a quick bite to eat before returning to Queenstown.
- Departure: Queenstown daily at 9 am Summer / 8 am winter
- YOUR ACCOMMODATION IS NOT YOUR PICK UP LOCATION. IT WILL BE CONFIRMED BY JUCY.
- Check-in: Pickups are made from various bus stops in central Queenstown.
- Duration: Full Day
- Return at Queenstown: approx 9pm summer/ 8pm Winter