- 1-2 hours of exhilarating canyoning
- Experienced and qualified guides
- Picnic style lunch
- Return transfers from your Queenstown accommodation
- All equipment including wetsuits, shoes, helmet, and harness
- FREE photos to document your experience!
WHAT TO EXPECT
* PLEASE NOTE: Tours are closed during winter and will be open again 1 October 2016 through 30 April 2017!
The Kawarau Canyon is a fun and exciting introduction to the sport of Canyoning! Located out in the Gibbston Valley, you get the opppourtunity to abseil through waterfalls, slide a natural water slide and downclimb your way through the canyon. Just a short walk to get to the canyon start, this trip really is for everyne.
What to bring:
- Swimsuit and a towel
- Shorts and a t-shirt or something comfortable & light to walk in, plus a change of clothes for afterwards.
*PLEASE READ FAQS BELOW*