- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1 hr jet ski tour of the stunning Bay of Islands
- Guided by a professional skipper with great local knowledge
- Safety gear and spray jackets
- A thorough safety briefing and demonstration
Where we visit:
- Cook's Cove
- Motuarohia (Roberton) Island
- Moturua Island
- Parorenui Bay
- Pareanui Bay
- Te Huruhi Bay
- Long Beach
What to Expect
A jet ski tour is an exciting and exhilarating way to see the magnificent Bay of Islands. This 1 hr guided tour is perfect for exploring some of the closer islands and inner mainland bays.
Departing Paihia, your guide will lead you up to Tapeka Point, before visiting historic Captain Cook’s first landing in the scenic Bay of Islands. The HMS Endeavour pulled up here in 1769 during its circumnavigation of New Zealand. The crew took this time to take on fresh supplies and perform repairs.
Next up is the delightful Moturua Island. This sparsely populated island is home to beautiful bays and picturesque beaches, which you can get to easily on your jet ski.
It's a leisurely journey back to Paihia, taking a few detours into some of the mainland bays on the way past. These include Te Huruhi Bay and Long Beach, and each stop is just as beautiful as the last.
Each jet ski takes two adults or two adults and a child, so it's a great tour for couples, families, and friends. The shorter 1hr duration is also great for kids as young as 8 years and is a thrilling and exciting way for them to explore nature.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Light footwear
- Cash/card for café purchases
Valuables may be taken in the jet ski glove box (water-resistant) or you may choose to store them in the jetty lockbox to pick up upon your return
- The minimum driver age is 16 years, and the minimum passenger age is 8 years and 12 years on longer tours
- A reasonable level of fitness is required, as some conditions can be physically demanding
- Passengers should note that adventure travel involves risk and The Operator cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of the clients which are beyond our control
- Departures and itineraries are subject to weather conditions, water conditions, rider ability and traffic conditions, and The Operator reserves the right to vary the itinerary to maintain the safety of the group
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Reviews for Bay of Islands Jet Ski Blaster
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation