- 2.5 quad bike tour
- Full instructional session
- Time on a practice track
- Light refreshments
Quad Bike Tour – Bayview CircuitExplore over 14km of beautiful forest trails on this exciting quad bike adventure.
What to Expect
This quad bike tour is the perfect combination of excitement and unforgettable adventure. You get to drive your quad bike through native forest settings, around areas of the farm and up to the magnificent coastal views of the Cable bay area.
The Bayview Circuit is the most popular option. It lets you explore over 14 km of beautiful forest trails. Ride past the Skywire then out to the stunning Bayview lookout which overlooks Delaware Bay before descending back through the farm. The actual course may vary depending on a range of factors including the skill of riders, weather and trail conditions. The property has almost 400 hectares of native forest, including massive Matai, Totara and Kahikatea, some of which are estimated to be over 2,000 years old, as well as almost every species of native NZ trees that are found naturally in the south island. It's a wonderful way to immerse yourself in nature, while still enjoying some gentle thrills!
Before you start, you'll be given full instructions, so you don't need to have any quad biking experience. All drivers have a chance to hone their skills on the practice track prior to heading out on the tour. If you're not feeling confident, or the instructor doesn't feel you're quite ready, you can still join the tour as a passenger on a two-person quad bike.
Then, at the end of the ride, you'll be able to reflect upon your journey with your fellow riders and you enjoy some light refreshments and relive the excitement. The entire experience, including gearing up and training, takes around 2.5 hrs.
- Full instruction is given and all drivers have a chance to hone their skills on the practice track prior to heading out on the tour. Please note that drivers must display a level of competence prior to being allowed on the tour - anyone not meeting a minimum level will only be able to take the tour as a passenger
- An activity waiver must be signed on arrival prior to undertaking any activity in the park
- The minimum rider age is 16 years, the minimum passenger age is 5 years. All persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver
- Participants will receive a full refund for cancellations received more than 24 hours before the booked activity
- No refund can be given if cancelled within 24 hours of the booked activity start time
- Nelson iSite
- No Pick up required
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely