This 4 hr tour includes fantastic scenery, a sculpture garden & of course the world-famous Art Deco City architecture.
Best of Napier & Hawkes Bay Tour Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 4 hr small-group tour of the best sights of Napier & Hawkes Bay
- Drive through Napier's world-famous Art Deco architecture & suburbs
- Visit Bluff Hill Lookout & Te Mata Peak for breathtaking views
- Explore beautiful Birdwoods Gallery & Sculpture Garden
- Satisfy a sweet tooth with a stop at Arataki Honey Visitor Centre
- Transport onboard an air-conditioned minibus with a maximum of 12 passengers
- Services of a friendly, knowledgeable local driver/guide to show you all the highlights
- Optional pick-ups from any central Napier location
- Departs from the meeting point at the car park of the National Aquarium of New Zealand, 546 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Napier & Hawkes Bay Tour
The bus is able to accommodate one walker or folding wheelchair with small wheels per tour – please enquire before booking. All passengers will need to be able to enter and leave a minibus using the steps provided.
Sunglasses, sun hats, light jackets in case of rain, sunblock and your cameras!
Reviews for Best of Napier & Hawkes Bay Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.