- Tandem skydiving in Wanaka from 9000ft, 12000ft or 15000ft
- The most reliable weather conditions on the South Island and along the West Coast for skydiving
- A highly experienced team, operating for over 21 years which is over 120,000 tandem skydives!
- Epic location - Southern Alps and Mt Cook will blow your mind!
- Spot the Clutha River from above - it's the longest river on the South Island
- Free transport from Wanaka or Queenstown (subject to availability)
- All outer clothing and safety equipment supplied
- World-class dropzone facilities
- Free Skydive Wanaka branded neck warmer (on bookings before 30 September 2018)
WHAT TO EXPECT
One of the most epic places to skydive in New Zealand? It has to be the beautiful Lake Wanaka!
Skydive Wanaka promises to deliver a unique tandem skydiving experience. With spectacular views over the Southern Alps and a bird's eye view of the Clutha River (South Island's longest river), you'll take away memories that will last a lifetime. Plus, Wanaka has the most reliable weather conditions on the South Island and West Coast, so your skydive is likely to go ahead. Your needs will be taken care of by the enthusiastic and highly qualified tandem skydive team, your comfort, safety and reassurance are their main priority. So strap yourself to a beautiful stranger and let the adventure begin!
Photo & video packages:
You can book your photo and video package on arrival at the venue.
Our maximum weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone. Persons 95kg – 104.9kg will incur a weight surcharge of $50 and those 105kg-115kg will incur a weight surcharge of $75 (payable at time of check in). The minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs and all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.