- Tandem skydiving in Wanaka from 9000ft, 12000ft or 15000ft
- The most reliable weather conditions on the South Island and along the West Coast for skydiving
- A highly experienced team, operating for over 21 years which is over 120,000 tandem skydives!
- Epic location - Southern Alps and Mt Cook will blow your mind!
- Spot the Clutha River from above - it's the longest river on the South Island
- Free transport from Wanaka or Queenstown (subject to availability)
- All outer clothing and safetly equipment supplied
- World-class dropzone facilities
WHAT TO EXPECT
One of the most epic places to skydive in New Zealand? It has to be the beautiful Lake Wanaka!
Skydive Wanaka promises to deliver a unique tandem skydiving experience. With spectacular views over the Southern Alps and a bird's eye view of the Clutha River (South Island's longest river), you'll take away memories that will last a lifetime. Plus, Wanaka has the most reliable weather conditions on the South Island and West Coast, so your skydive is likely to go ahead. Your needs will be taken care of by the enthusiastic and highly qualified tandem skydive team, your comfort, safety and reassurance are their main priority. So strap yourself to a beautiful stranger and let the adventure begin!
Photo & video packages:
We are more than happy to register your skydiving adventure on camera. Several photo or video packages are possible:
Handycam photo OR video package - $169
Camera Flyer Package - $229
Ultimate Package – Combination of Handycam and Camera Flyer Package, plus a FREE Skydive Wanaka T-Shirt - $289