- Tandem skydiving in Glenorchy from 9000ft, 12000ft or 15000ft
- Complimentary transport available to and from Queenstown
- A 45 mins scenic drive from Queenstown along Lake Wakatipu
- A free fall in famous movie locations from 'The Lord of The Rings' and 'The Hobbit'
- A highly professional skydiving team
- Full safety briefing
- All outer clothing and safety equipment supplied
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience your very own natural high. Jump from 9,000ft, 12,000ft or 15,000ft above the most breath-taking scenery in New Zealand! Freefall at a speed of 200km/h and take in panoramic views of Mt Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks, situated in the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage Area.
Glenorchy, known as the “the Gateway to Paradise”, is the impressive backdrop for Sir Peter Jacksons’ films The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. So if you're a fan of the movies, keep your eyes peeled (if you can) for Frodo or Bilbo while whizzing past beautiful Glenorchy aka Middle Earth landmarks!
Sit back and relax as you take the scenic drive along Lake Wakatipu to the Glenorchy drop zone. Meet the friendly crew as they take you through those all important safety procedures and feel your excitement kick in as you prepare yourself for one of the most epic skydives in New Zealand!
Photo & video packages
- Handycam Photo OR Video Package - $149
- Handycam Photo AND Video Package - $169
If you need transport to Glenorchy, you will need to check in at this location 15 minutes prior to the booked times.
New Zealand Skydive Centre, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown (right next door to the NZONE Shop)