- 3-hour cruise of Doubtful Sound
- Boat ride across Lake Manapouri
- Coach trip over the epic Wilmot Pass
- Drive through Fiordland’s rainforest
- Hot drinks
Doubtful Sound Cruise From Te AnauDiscover the wonder of New Zealand's second-most-famous tourist destination the Doubtful Sound!
What to Expect
This guided cruise across Doubtful Sound is the perfect opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the spectacular scenery of New Zealand. Doubtful Sound, located in Fiordland, is the second-most-popular attraction in New Zealand thanks to its pristine wilderness, captivating mountains and natural wildlife.
On this tour, you will cruise across the sound for three hours, which will allow plenty of time to soak up your gorgeous surroundings. Be sure to have your camera ready, as you may spot dolphins or perhaps even penguins amongst other sea and sky creatures. Feel free to bring a packed lunch to enjoy as you sail. Snacks are avaible on board; cash only.
After your tour, you will return to shore, where your bus driver will be waiting to return you to West Arm. Then, you will cruise back to Manapouri.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will find both Milford and Doubtful Sound deep down in the South Island of New Zealand in the Fiordland National Park.
Milford Sound is around 13kms long and famous for its dramatic mountain peaks waterfalls. Home to Mitre Peak, it’s easy to see why people flock here.
Doubtful Sound is three times longer than Milford Sound, home to three arms named Hall, Crooked and First arm. Commonly known as the sound of silence and famous for Wildlife sightings, Doubtful is a real adventure experience.
- The supplier (and associated companies) reserves the right to amend timetables, cancel departures, substitute plant and equipment and alter ticket prices at any time.
- All travellers accept responsibility for all personal items taken on any experience and are personally liable for these items at all times. The supplier is not responsible for the loss/damage to personal items taken on this experience at any time.
- All travellers accept that the supplier is not responsible for any injury incurred during this experience as a result of carrying personal items on their person. All travellers do so at their own risk.
- The sighting of wildlife is not a guarantee and lack of wildlife sightings is not considered reason for refund.
- Transfers: Reservations can be transferred to another date (subject to availability) up to 24 hours prior to departure with no transfer fee incurred.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to trip departure. Trips are non-refundable after this point.
- We reserve the right to cancel trips or substitute another river or section of river for safety reasons.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely