- Experience a traditional M?ori cultural Powhiri (welcome) and performance
- Learn and perform the Haka
- Visit the home team changing rooms used by the All Blacks
- Sneak a peak inside one of the corporate suites
- Learn about the history of the Park dating back more than 100 years
- Bottled water and cookie upon arrival
Why do we love this
We love that you get to learn the iconic haka. What a cool new Zealand experience!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Don't miss this once in a lifetime experience. Haka on the Park brings an authentic Maori cultural experience to life. Learn the Haka and perform it at the spiritual home of the All Blacks, Eden Park!
Start your experience with a traditional Maori cultural Powhiri (welcome) and performance. Then, head into the All Black's change rooms to learn the Haka!
After you've got the actions down pat, it's out onto the famous Eden Park field to perform. Soak up the once in a lifetime experience of being on this 'hallowed turf'.
You'll also enjoy performances from Te Wehi Haka and take part in a guided tour of the stadium with one of the Park’s historians. Later, sneak a peek inside one of the corporate suites and grab the best view in the house!
Bottled water and cookie is included upon arrival.
Tour runs for approximately 90 minutes. Tours start strictly on time so please arrive at Gate G (in the South Stand accessed via Reimers Avenue) 15 minutes before your allocated tour start time.