Terms & Conditions:
1. The tours outlined are operated by Auckland Seaplanes in conjunction with restaurants, accommodation venues and other suppliers as nominated in the tour description. All tour prices are in NZ$ and include GST (in addition to these rates a fuel surcharge may apply). Most major credit cards are accepted by Auckland Seaplanes.
2. Whilst Auckland Seaplanes will use its best endeavours to deliver the product or service advertised, they reserve the right to alter the method of transport, route travelled, accommodation or services provided for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to weather, aircraft or unserviceable equipment, operational conditions or requirements, Auckland Seaplanes will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of any delays, cancellations or alterations arising from this clause.
3. Where Auckland Seaplanes does not operate a section of a tour, or directly provide a service incorporated as part of the tour (hereinafter called 'tour inclusions') then the company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury occasioned to any person or property as a result of any such tour inclusion undertaken during the tour whatsoever or howsoever the same may be caused whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
4. Auckland Seaplanes can give no guarantee of exact times of arrival or departure of any service and will not be liable for failure to make connections to other services.
5. The company reserves the right to vary the price of any tour as a result of any significant increase in fuel prices, or other related supplier tariffs.
6. Passengers are reminded that all baggage and personal belongings are carried entirely at the passengers own risk.
7. Children under 2 years are free of charge, children aged 2-11 years are charged 75% of the adult fare provided at least 4 adults are travelling on the flight. Passengers 12 years and older pay the adult fare.
8. Auckland Seaplanes requires passengers to provide combined passenger weights. If an individual passengers weight exceeds 110 kg please inform our staff at time of booking. Failure to do so may prevent your flight from taking place due to weight and balance requirements and may lead to additional costs.
In the event that unsafe weather conditions or unscheduled maintenance cause the cancellation of your flight then you will be offered a refund or reschedule. Scenic and Charter flights:
- 5 days or greater no charge
- 48 hours - 5 days 50% charge
- Less than 48 hours or no-show 100% charge
For group bookings of 6 passengers or more or private charters, full payment must be made at the time of booking. Cancellations made 14 days prior to the event are able to claim 100% refund, otherwise full cancellation charge.
If Auckland Seaplanes has to cancel due to the weather the group booker has two options:
- The event can be rebooked anytime within 12 months from the cancelled date
- Gift vouchers will be issued to the value of the event booked valid for 12 months from the cancelled date.