- Walk through the players’ tunnel
- Chance to take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box*
- Amazing photo opportunities of the stadium
- Tour of the athlete's changing rooms*
- Visit to the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field*
- A complimentary stadium tour souvenir
- 20% off all Eden Park merchandise
* Subject to availability on the day
As sport enthusiasts, we love that this tour gives us an inside look into the life of an athlete. But even those who aren't huge sport fans are sure to be impressed by this large and historic stadium.
Eden Park is New Zealand's largest and most famous athletic stadium, located in the country's largest city, Auckland.
This stadium is a great spot to visit for anyone passionate about sport as well as those looking to expand their knowledge on New Zealand history and culture. On this 90-minute tour, you will be able to relive great sporting moments through time, walking through the very spaces that your favourite athletes once walked before you.
Your tour will be led by an expert sport historian who will share stories about the Park and facts about athletics both in New Zealand and internationally. At the end of the tour, you will get to take home your very own complimentary sport souvenir to remind you of your visit to this legendary stadium.
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They run each weekday at 10am and 2pm, and each weekend at 11am. Parking is available in Car Park P5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.