- Get an adrenaline rush with a 7000 ft tandem skydive
- Soar over the heart of New Zealand's countryside, the Waikato region
- Get a rush with 15 seconds of freefall
- Experience breathtaking views of the Coromandel, Auckland City and Hamilton City
- Fly over the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy free transport from Central Auckland and Hamilton
- Only NZD $230, save $20 when you book with Backpacker Deals
Why do we love this
We love a skydive, and with beautiful the landscape as New Zealand as your setting, this one is really special.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Forget the bungees - kickstart your New Zealand adventure with an epic skydive! You'll be jumping from 7000 ft, the perfect height to catch some great views and get your heart racing at the same time.
This dive will take you over the heart of New Zealand's countryside, past some of the most stunning landscapes the country has to offer. You'll be diving with an experienced tandem master and pilot, so sit back and enjoy the flight before your jump!
Take in views of Auckland and Hamilton City and be wowed by a bird's eye view of the Coromandel. Pristine beaches and native forests make this one of New Zealand's most popular holiday destinations, and you'll be seeing it from the air!
You'll also fly over the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean, so keep your eyes peeled for some marine life below.
During this dive you'll experience a thrilling 15 seconds of freefall, so get ready for some serious fun.
Getting to and from the jump site is easy - GoSkyDive provide free transport from both Central Auckland and Hamilton to make your trip that much easier.