- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Appetizers and beverages
- Private transportation (to and from the hotel) is not included — available at an additional cost and upon request.
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Meet at the starting point (Barrio Alameda)
2. Metro transit
3. Walk through the most representative sites of historic neighbourhoods
4. Visit Kiosko Morisco and historic monuments
5. Appreciate museums and public libraries
6. Glance at a traditional cantina
7. Walk past several urban murals
Walk by important modern monuments and magnificent historic old houses while appreciating urban artistic expressions and architectonic currents that inhabit Mexico City.
You'll visit Santa María La Ribera, San Rafael, Guerrero, Tabacalera, and other hidden neighbourhoods. Explore Mexico's City underrated attractions such as Kiosco Morrisco in Santa María La Ribera, a colourful masterpiece with Islamic inspired geometric patterns and beautiful glass dome with lots of rumours about its origin and purpose.
Real art can be found in the streets. Appreciate the amazing architecture of museums and public libraries, as well as, impressive murals that tell the story of a city, a country and all its history.
Cantinas are an emblematic aspect of Mexican culture, which you have to experience for yourself! This tour found the most representative and historic “cantinas” (Traditional Bars) for you! Get a glimpse of how locals spend their time. Drink pulque (pre-hispanic ancient drink), known as the beverage of the gods and discover what real tacos are all about.