- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Drink at each cantina
- Snacks in one cantina
- Private transportation (to and from the hotel) not included — available at an additional cost and upon request
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Meet at the starting point (Barrio Alameda)
2. Walk around local cantinas
3. Enjoy drinks and food along the way!
Mexican cantinas date all the way back from the 1800s and used to be frequented only by men, usually after work. As times change, now most cantinas are open to everyone and are very popular for tourists from around the world.
This is one of the most authentic activities you can do in Mexico City to experience the 'real' Mexico. A visit to these cantinas is almost like taking a trip to the past as most of them have not changed at all over the last decades. This tour will take you to visit 100-year-old cantinas that hold so much history between their walls. Spend a traditional afternoon tasting traditional food and drinks while learning about Mexico's history and culture.