Enjoy a beautiful beach ride along the Pacific Ocean with the horses chasing the water while you are having a relaxing time with family and friends.
Horseback Riding Beach and Desert Tour Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2 hr horseriding tour on the beach, that lets you enjoy time with family and friends, with gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean
- Bottled water
- Services of a bilingual guide
- Departure from selected accommodation in Cabo San Lucas
- COVID restrictions may apply, please contact the tour operator to check their requirements
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional fees not included
- Land Conservation Fee. (Mandatory)
- $15 USD per person.
You have the option of including these fees on your reservation or at check in upon arrival.
For safety reasons, participants with the following conditions are not allowed on the tour:
- Pregnant women.
- Back problems or recent surgery.
- Influence of alcohol or drugs.
Weight limit per horse:
- Horse 242 lb. – 110 kg.
- Comfortable and closed toe shoes
- Long pants
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Credit Card or Cash
- Action cameras
- Light jacket (in winter)
Yes, minimum age for the horseride is 6 years.
Reviews for Horseback Riding Beach and Desert Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.