- A space to watch the fireworks without the crowd
- Entrance fee
- Souvenir picture (we will send you the data)
- The fee for participating in classic matsuri games
- Food (option 2000 JPY)
- Transport to the meeting point
What to Expect
Watch Japan's most popular fireworks event — Sumidagawa Fireworks Festival — from VIP seats on a rooftop terrace with the option of dinner and drinks. Plus, watch a traditional matsuri (Japanese festival) and meet locals!
You'll see more than 20,000 fireworks light up the sky. They were initially launched to pray for the victims that died or got ill during the great famine of the Edo period. Now, it's Japan's most popular event as people travel from all over the country to watch the fireworks along the Sumidagawa river.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Meeting point: In front of Burger King Asakusa Azumabashi store / 111-0034 2-20-6 Kaminarimon, Taito-Ku, Tokyo
- Ginza Line - Asakusa station - in front of the exit 4
- Asakusa Line - Asakusa Station - 5 min from the A3 exit
- Tobu Sky Tree Line - Asakusa station - 5 min from the exit
- Language support: Japanese, English
- Free Wi-Fi
- If it's a rainy day, the festival will get postponed to the 28 July
- You may bring your own food as we do not accommodate for allergies or dietary restrictions
Our advertised price and net rate does not include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- 7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
- 3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
- The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
- Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation
- The cancellation fee includes handling charges
Reviews for Watch the Sumidagawa Fireworks in Tokyo
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation