Experience the essence of Japan as you learn the art of Edo Kiriko
Edo Kiriko Cutting Glass Experience in Tokyo Highlights
- Learn the art of Edo Kiriko, Japanese glass carving
- Select your favorite design from over ten samples to carve along the side and bottom
- Take home a souvenir you made yourself
- Location is very close to Asakusa Station
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Edo Kiriko Cutting Glass Experience in Tokyo
- Meeting point: Glass Factory Sokichi / 2-1-14, Kaminarimon, Taitou-ku, Tokyo Japan
- From Ginza Line Asakusa Station, exit at the 4th exit and you'll pass two shops; a restaurant (Gonpachi) and a liquor store (Asakusa Yomo), after which you will arrive at your destination.
- From Asakusa Line Asakusa Station, exit at the 3rd exit, pass the narrow street side of Kaminari-mon Post Office, and turn right at a Chinese restaurant (Hong Kong Tei), turn left, and walk 300m.
- 5 minutes on foot from Sensoji Temple, Kaminari-mon
Glasses, reading glasses, hair bands (provided if required).
Reviews for Edo Kiriko Cutting Glass Experience in Tokyo
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.