- Learn how to make a traditional Japanese notebook
- Tools to get crafting
- Keep what you make!
Learn How to Make Your Own Notebook in KyotoCustomize your own notebook by using Japanese techniques
What to Expect
Learn how to make your own notebook in Kyoto. You'll get to customize the cover, paper, ring, and clip. You can even have a name pressed on the cover to make it your own or a gift for someone else!
The paper of the notebook is carefully printed one by one at the studio. It's called Yuzen-print paper. This tour will give you the chance to participate in traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Choose the parts for the notebook
- Attach the clip to the cover
- Bind the notebook using a ring
Things to note
- Meeting point: &PAPERS / 1F, Jimukino-Ueda bldg., 2-1, Sakaimachi, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
- A 3-minute walk from Gojo Station on Karasuma Line of Kyoto Municipal Subway
- A 5-minute walk from Kiyomizu-Gojo Station on Keihan Main Line
- Language support: English menu written explanation
- 6 years old and over
- Free Wi-Fi
- Closed on Wednesdays
Thos tour's advertised price and net rate does not include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- 7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
- 3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
- The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
- Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation
- The cancellation fee includes handling charges
Reviews for Learn How to Make Your Own Notebook in Kyoto
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely