- Learn how to make sushi
- Guided by a professional chef
- Recieve traditional soy sauce as a souvenir
- Eat what you make!
WHAT TO EXPECT
What foods come to mind when you think of Japanese cuisine? Sushi! In this tour, a professional sushi chef will teach you how to make this iconic dish of Japan. You will learn the history of sushi and how to make nigiri-zushi and maki-mono. And, of course, you can eat the sushi you make! Not sure how to use chopsticks? Don't worry — the tour will teach you!
As a souvenir, the tour provides an aromatic soy sauce for you to take home to your family and friends. Let's get cooking!
- Visit the restaurant
- Learn the history of sushi
- Make and taste sushi
Things to note
- Meeting point: Nigirino Ippo / 3-52, Senju, Adachi-ku, Tokyo 120-0034
- Access: A 5-minute walk from Kita-Senju Station on JR Joban Line/Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line/Tobu Skytree Line
- Items to bring: Please wear clothes and shoes you do not mind getting dirty
- Free Wi-Fi
- If you have any food allergies, please let us know in advance